Making bank risk shifting more transparent
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lummer, Scott L. & McConnell, John J., 1989. "Further evidence on the bank lending process and the capital-market response to bank loan agreements," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 99-122, November.
- Kane, Edward J. & Kaufman, George G., 1993.
"Incentive conflict in deposit-institution regulation: evidence from Australia,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 13-29, March.
- Edward J. Kane & George G. Kaufman, 1992. "Incentive conflict in deposit-institution regulation: evidence from Australia," Working Paper Series, Issues in Financial Regulation 92-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Howard Bodenhorn, 1996. "Zombie Banks and the Demise of New York's Safety Fund," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 21-33, Winter.
- James, Christopher, 1987. "Some evidence on the uniqueness of bank loans," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 217-235, December.
- Calomiris, Charles W., 1990. "Is Deposit Insurance Necessary? A Historical Perspective," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 50(02), pages 283-295, June.
- Linda M. Hooks & Kenneth J. Robinson, 1996. "Moral hazard and Texas banking in the 1920s," Financial Industry Studies Working Paper 96-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Douglas W. Diamond, 1984. "Financial Intermediation and Delegated Monitoring," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 393-414.
- White, Eugene Nelson, 1981. "State-Sponsored Insurance of Bank Deposits in the United States, 1907–1929," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(03), pages 537-557, September.
- Kane, Edward J., 1995. "Three paradigms for the role of capitalization requirements in insured financial institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 431-459, June.
- Armen Hovakimian & Edward J. Kane, 1996. "Risk-Shifting by Federally Insured Commercial Banks," NBER Working Papers 5711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pacfin:v:5:y:1997:i:2:p:143-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.