Pricing of catastrophe insurance options written on a loss index with reestimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christensen, Claus Vorm & Schmidli, Hanspeter, 2000. "Pricing catastrophe insurance products based on actually reported claims," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 189-200, October.
- repec:spr:compst:v:51:y:2000:i:3:p:357-374 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ernst Eberlein & Kathrin Glau & Antonis Papapantoleon, 2008. "Analysis of Fourier transform valuation formulas and applications," Papers 0809.3405, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2009.
- Eckhard Platen & David Taylor, 2016.
"Loading Pricing of Catastrophe Bonds and Other Long-Dated, Insurance-Type Contracts,"
- Eckhard Platen & David Taylor, 2016. "Loading Pricing of Catastrophe Bonds and Other Long-Dated, Insurance-Type Contracts," Research Paper Series 379, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Braun, Alexander, 2011. "Pricing catastrophe swaps: A contingent claims approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 520-536.
- Wang, Xingchun, 2016. "Catastrophe equity put options with target variance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 79-86.
More about this item
KeywordsIM10 IM11 IM54 Catastrophe insurance options Loss index Fourier transform Option pricing formulas Heavy tails;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:43:y:2008:i:2:p:214-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.