Valuation of structured risk management products
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cox, Samuel H. & Fairchild, Joseph R. & Pedersen, Hal W., 2000. "Economic Aspects of Securitization of Risk," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 157-193, May.
- Mayers, David & Smith, Clifford W, Jr, 1982. "On the Corporate Demand for Insurance," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(2), pages 281-296, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunther Leobacher & Philip Ngare, 2014. "Utility indifference pricing of derivatives written on industrial loss indexes," Papers 1404.0879, arXiv.org.
- Villegas, Andrés M. & Medaglia, Andrés L. & Zuluaga, Luis F., 2012. "Computing bounds on the expected payoff of Alternative Risk Transfer products," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 271-281.
- Jiang, I-Ming & Yang, Sheng-Yung & Liu, Yu-Hong & Wang, Alan T., 2013. "Valuation of double trigger catastrophe options with counterparty risk," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 226-242.
- Kim, Hwa-Sung & Kim, Bara & Kim, Jerim, 2014. "Pricing perpetual American CatEPut options when stock prices are correlated with catastrophe losses," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 15-22.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:88:y:2019:i:c:p:238-254 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaimungal, Sebastian & Wang, Tao, 2006. "Catastrophe options with stochastic interest rates and compound Poisson losses," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 469-483, June.
- Ma, Zong-Gang & Ma, Chao-Qun, 2013. "Pricing catastrophe risk bonds: A mixed approximation method," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 243-254.
- Chang, Lung-fu & Hung, Mao-wei, 2009. "Analytical valuation of catastrophe equity options with negative exponential jumps," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 59-69, February.
- Milevsky, Moshe A. & Salisbury, Thomas S., 2006. "Financial valuation of guaranteed minimum withdrawal benefits," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 21-38, February.
- Braun, Alexander, 2011. "Pricing catastrophe swaps: A contingent claims approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 520-536.
- Burnecki, Krzysztof & Giuricich, Mario Nicoló & Palmowski, Zbigniew, 2019.
"Valuation of contingent convertible catastrophe bonds — The case for equity conversion,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 238-254.
- Krzysztof Burnecki & Mario Nicol'o Giuricich & Zbigniew Palmowski, 2018. "Valuation of contingent convertible catastrophe bonds - the case for equity conversion," Papers 1804.07997, arXiv.org.
- Wu, Yang-Che & Chung, San-Lin, 2010. "Catastrophe risk management with counterparty risk using alternative instruments," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 234-245, October.
- Lin, X. Sheldon & Wang, Tao, 2009. "Pricing perpetual American catastrophe put options: A penalty function approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 287-295, April.
- Yu, Jun, 2015. "Catastrophe options with double compound Poisson processes," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 291-297.
- Andreas Eichler & Gunther Leobacher & Michaela Szolgyenyi, 2016. "Utility Indifference Pricing of Insurance Catastrophe Derivatives," Papers 1607.01110, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- Fujita, Takahiko & Ishimura, Naoyuki & Tanaka, Daichi, 2008. "An Arbitrage Approach to the Pricing of Catastrophe Options Involving the Cox Process," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 49(2), pages 67-74, December.
- Wang, Xingchun, 2016. "Catastrophe equity put options with target variance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 79-86.
- Lo, Chien-Ling & Lee, Jin-Ping & Yu, Min-Teh, 2013. "Valuation of insurers’ contingent capital with counterparty risk and price endogeneity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5025-5035.
- Lin, Shih-Kuei & Chang, Chia-Chien & Powers, Michael R., 2009. "The valuation of contingent capital with catastrophe risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 65-73, August.
- Robert Howley & Robert Storer & Juan Vera & Luis F. Zuluaga, 2016. "Computing semiparametric bounds on the expected payments of insurance instruments via column generation," Papers 1601.02149, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:34:y:2004:i:2:p:259-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.