A Benchmark Approach to Finance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- David Heath & Eckhard Platen, 2004.
"Understanding the Implied Volatility Surface for Options on a Diversified Index,"
Asia-Pacific Financial Markets,
Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 11(1), pages 55-77, March.
- David Heath & Eckhard Platen, 2004. "Understanding the Implied Volatility Surface for Options on a Diversified Index," Research Paper Series 128, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Eckhard Platen, 2004. "A Benchmark Framework for Risk Management," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Stochastic Processes And Applications To Mathematical Finance, chapter 15, pages 305-335 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Eckhard Platen, 2001. "Arbitrage in Continuous Complete Markets," Research Paper Series 72, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Pliska, Stanley R., 1981. "Martingales and stochastic integrals in the theory of continuous trading," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 215-260, August.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:07:y:2004:i:04:n:s0219024904002499 is not listed on IDEAS
- Platen, Eckhard, 2000. "A minimal financial market model," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,91, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Dirk Becherer, 2001. "The numeraire portfolio for unbounded semimartingales," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 327-341.
- Ross, Stephen A., 1976.
"The arbitrage theory of capital asset pricing,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 341-360, December.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated". "The Arbitrage Theory of Capital Asset Pricing," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 02-73, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated". "The Arbitrage Theory of Capital Asset Pricing," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 2-73, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Eckhard Platen, 2004.
"Modeling The Volatility And Expected Value Of A Diversified World Index,"
International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(04), pages 511-529.
- Eckhard Platen, 2003. "Modeling the Volatility and Expected Value of a Diversified World Index," Research Paper Series 103, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Eckhard Platen, 2003. "Pricing and Hedging for Incomplete Jump Diffusion Benchmark Models," Research Paper Series 110, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Long, John Jr., 1990. "The numeraire portfolio," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 29-69, July.
- Merton, Robert C, 1973. "An Intertemporal Capital Asset Pricing Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(5), pages 867-887, September.
- I. Bajeux-Besnainou & R. Portait, 1997. "The numeraire portfolio: a new perspective on financial theory," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 291-309.
- L. C. G. Rogers, 1997. "The Potential Approach to the Term Structure of Interest Rates and Foreign Exchange Rates," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 157-176.
More about this item
Keywordsbenchmark model; market portfolio; growth optimal portfolio; efficient frontier; captal asset pricing model; fair pricing; stochastic volatility; minimal market model;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2004-11-22 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FIN-2004-11-22 (Finance)
- NEP-IFN-2004-11-22 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qfutsau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.