Gamma expansion of the Heston stochastic volatility model
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 15 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/mathematics/quantitative+finance/journal/780/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Devroye, Luc, 2002. "Simulating Bessel random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 249-257, April.
- Roger Lord & Remmert Koekkoek & Dick Van Dijk, 2010.
"A comparison of biased simulation schemes for stochastic volatility models,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 177-194.
- Roger Lord & Remmert Koekkoek & Dick van Dijk, 2006. "A Comparison of Biased Simulation Schemes for Stochastic Volatility Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-046/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 07 Jun 2007.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 2000. "Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1343-1376, November.
- Darrell Duffie & Jun Pan & Kenneth Singleton, 1999. "Transform Analysis and Asset Pricing for Affine Jump-Diffusions," NBER Working Papers 7105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lin Yuan & John Kalbfleisch, 2000. "On the Bessel Distribution and Related Problems," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 52(3), pages 438-447, September.
- Alfonsi Aurélien, 2005. "On the discretization schemes for the CIR (and Bessel squared) processes," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 11(4), pages 355-384, December.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 2001. "Valuing American Options by Simulation: A Simple Least-Squares Approach," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt43n1k4jb, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Christian Kahl & Peter Jackel, 2006. "Fast strong approximation Monte Carlo schemes for stochastic volatility models," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(6), pages 513-536. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)