Simulating Bessel random variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin Yuan & John Kalbfleisch, 2000. "On the Bessel Distribution and Related Problems," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 52(3), pages 438-447, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T. Pellegrino & P. Sabino, 2015. "Enhancing Least Squares Monte Carlo with diffusion bridges: an application to energy facilities," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(5), pages 761-772, May.
- Makarov Roman N. & Glew Devin, 2010. "Exact simulation of Bessel diffusions," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 16(3-4), pages 283-306, January.
- Roberto Leon-Gonzalez, 2018. "Efficient Bayesian Inference in Generalized Inverse Gamma Processes for Stochastic Volatility," GRIPS Discussion Papers 17-16, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Roberto Leon-Gonzalez, 2014.
"Efficient Bayesian Inference in Generalized Inverse Gamma Processes for Stochastic Volatility,"
Working Paper series
19_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Roberto Leon-Gonzalez, 2015. "Efficient Bayesian Inference in Generalized Inverse Gamma Processes for Stochastic Volatility," GRIPS Discussion Papers 15-17, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Roberto Leon-Gonzalez, 2014. "Efficient Bayesian Inference in Generalized Inverse Gamma Processes for Stochastic Volatility," GRIPS Discussion Papers 14-12, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Akihiro Tanabe & Kenji Fukumizu & Shigeyuki Oba & Takashi Takenouchi & Shin Ishii, 2007. "Parameter estimation for von Mises–Fisher distributions," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 145-157, April.
- Fotopoulos, Stergios B. & Jandhyala, Venkata K., 2004. "Bessel inequalities with applications to conditional log returns under GIG scale mixtures of normal vectors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 117-125, January.
- Paul Glasserman & Kyoung-Kuk Kim, 2011. "Gamma expansion of the Heston stochastic volatility model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 267-296, June.
More about this item
KeywordsRandom variate generation Bessel distribution Rejection method Simulation Monte Carlo method Expected time analysis Probability inequalities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:57:y:2002:i:3:p:249-257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.