Geographical influences of an emerging network of gang rivalries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jie-Jun Tseng & Chih-Hao Lin & Chih-Ting Lin & Sun-Chong Wang & Sai-Ping Li, 2010. "Statistical properties of agent-based models in markets with continuous double auction mechanism," Papers 1002.0917, arXiv.org.
- Toroczkai, Zoltán & Guclu, Hasan, 2007. "Proximity networks and epidemics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 378(1), pages 68-75.
- Tseng, Jie-Jun & Lin, Chih-Hao & Lin, Chih-Ting & Wang, Sun-Chong & Li, Sai-Ping, 2010. "Statistical properties of agent-based models in markets with continuous double auction mechanism," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(8), pages 1699-1707.
- Wong, Ling Heng & Pattison, Philippa & Robins, Garry, 2006. "A spatial model for social networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 360(1), pages 99-120.
- M. T. Gastner & M. E.J. Newman, 2006. "The spatial structure of networks," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 49(2), pages 247-252, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAgent-based model; Complex system; Dynamic network; Gang rivalry; Biased Lévy walk; Geographical Threshold Graph;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:390:y:2011:i:21:p:3894-3914. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.