Statistical properties of agent-based models in markets with continuous double auction mechanism
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gao-Feng Gu & Xiong Xiong & Hai-Chuan Xu & Wei Zhang & Yong-Jie Zhang & Wei Chen & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2017. "An empirical behavioural order-driven model with price limit rules," Papers 1704.04354, arXiv.org.
- Ming-Xia Li & Zhi-Qiang Jiang & Wen-Jie Xie & Xiong Xiong & Wei Zhang & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2013. "Unveiling correlations between financial variables and topological metrics of trading networks: Evidence from a stock and its warrant," Papers 1308.0925, arXiv.org.
- repec:wsi:acsxxx:v:20:y:2017:i:02n03:n:s0219525917500059 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiang, Zhi-Qiang & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2010. "Complex stock trading network among investors," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(21), pages 4929-4941.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:25:y:2014:i:8:p:724-742 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hegemann, Rachel A. & Smith, Laura M. & Barbaro, Alethea B.T. & Bertozzi, Andrea L. & Reid, Shannon E. & Tita, George E., 2011. "Geographical influences of an emerging network of gang rivalries," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(21), pages 3894-3914.
- Amos Storkey, 2011. "Machine Learning Markets," Papers 1106.4509, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:482:y:2017:i:c:p:29-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Ming-Xia & Jiang, Zhi-Qiang & Xie, Wen-Jie & Xiong, Xiong & Zhang, Wei & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2015. "Unveiling correlations between financial variables and topological metrics of trading networks: Evidence from a stock and its warrant," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 419(C), pages 575-584.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1002.0917. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.