Report NEP-CMP-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- S. Bandyopadhyay & R. Baragona & U. Maulik, 2010. "Fuzzy clustering of univariate and multivariate time series by genetic multiobjective optimization," Working Papers 028, COMISEF.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2010. "Simulating the U.S. Recession with and without the Obama package: the role of excess capacity," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-193, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Jie-Jun Tseng & Chih-Hao Lin & Chih-Ting Lin & Sun-Chong Wang & Sai-Ping Li, 2010. "Statistical properties of agent-based models in markets with continuous double auction mechanism," Papers 1002.0917, arXiv.org.
- Yu, Y. & Chu, C. & Chen, H.X. & Chu, F., 2010. "Linearization and Decomposition Methods for Large Scale Stochastic Inventory Routing Problem with Service Level Constraints," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-008-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- SCHITTEKAT, Patrick & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth. & SEVAUX, Marc & SPRINGAEL, Johan, 2009. "A matheuristic for the school bus routing problem," Working Papers 2009010, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Arne Melchior, 2009. "East-West Integration and the Economic Geography of Europe," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0379, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Álvaro López-Peña & Efraim Centeno & Julián Barquín, 2009. "Long term issues to be addressed by regulators in liberalised electricity systems: generation adequacy and indicative planning. Justification, available mechanisms, and a simulation study on some conc," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/67, European University Institute.
- Byron Gangnes, 2010. "Alternative Policies for US Economic Recovery," Working Papers 201002, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- J.A. Giesecke & W.J. Burns & A. Barrett & E. Bayrak & A. Rose & M. Suher, 2010. "Assessment of the Regional Economic Impacts of Catastrophic Events: CGE analysis of resource loss and behavioral effects of a RDD attack scenario," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-194, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- MAYA, Pablo & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth & GOOS, Peter, 2009. "A metaheuristic for a teaching assistant assignment-routing problem," Working Papers 2009011, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Anna Kolesnichenko, 2009. "Institutional Harmonization and Its Costs and Benefits in the Context of EU Cooperation with Its Neighbors. An overview," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0387, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Xian HE & Georg ZACHMANN, 2010. "Catching the maximum market value of electricity storage – technical, economic and regulatory aspect," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/02, European University Institute.
- Martin Lauko & Daniel Sevcovic, 2010. "Comparison of numerical and analytical approximations of the early exercise boundary of the American put option," Papers 1002.0979, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2010.