Catching the maximum market value of electricity storage – technical, economic and regulatory aspect
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sioshansi, Ramteen & Denholm, Paul & Jenkin, Thomas & Weiss, Jurgen, 2009. "Estimating the value of electricity storage in PJM: Arbitrage and some welfare effects," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 269-277, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loisel, Rodica & Mercier, Arnaud & Gatzen, Christoph & Elms, Nick & Petric, Hrvoje, 2010. "Valuation framework for large scale electricity storage in a case with wind curtailment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7323-7337, November.
- Monica Giulietti & Luigi Grossi, 2013. "Revenues from storage in a competitive electricity market: Empirical evidence from Great Britain," Working Papers 2013/37, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Kondziella, Hendrik & Bruckner, Thomas, 2016. "Flexibility requirements of renewable energy based electricity systems – a review of research results and methodologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 10-22.
- Shcherbakova, Anastasia & Kleit, Andrew & Cho, Joohyun, 2014. "The value of energy storage in South Korea’s electricity market: A Hotelling approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 93-102.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity storage; arbitrage value; regulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-02-20 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2010-02-20 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2010-02-20 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2010/02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.