Report NEP-REG-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2010. "Does privatization spur regulation?Evidence from the regulatory reform of European airports," IREA Working Papers 201004, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2010.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "The impact of capital and disclosure requirements on risks and risk taking incentives," MPRA Paper 20404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leigh Hancher & Adrien de Hauteclocque, 2010. "Manufacturing the EU Energy Markets. The Current Dynamics of Regulatory Practice," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/01, European University Institute.
- Item repec:bre:polbrf:357 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arjana BREZIGAR-MASTEN & Fabrizio CORICELLI & Igor MASTEN, 2009. "Financial integration and financial development in transition economies: What happens during financial crises?," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/49, European University Institute.
- Christopher S. Decker & John W. Maxwell, 2010. "Environmental Inspection Proclivity and State Manufacturing Growth: The US Experience from the 1990s," Working Papers 2010-02, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- F. Schivardi & E. Viviano, 2009. "Entry Barriers in Retail Trade," Working Paper CRENoS 200908, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- François Lévêque, 2009. "Academic Opinion of Economic Scholars on Champsaur Commission’s Paper," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/38, European University Institute.
- Chris Hanretty & Christel Koop, 2009. "From Comparing Regulatory Agencies. Report on the results of a worldwide survey," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/63, European University Institute.
- Vincent Rious, 2009. "The Design of the Internal Energy Market in Relation to Energy Supply Security and Climate Change," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/37, European University Institute.
- Item repec:bre:wpaper:374 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Albalate & Germà Bel, 2010. "Speed limit laws in America: Economics, politics and geography," IREA Working Papers 201002, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2010.
- Xian HE & Georg ZACHMANN, 2010. "Catching the maximum market value of electricity storage – technical, economic and regulatory aspect," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/02, European University Institute.