The impact of capital and disclosure requirements on risks and risk taking incentives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miles, David, 1995. "Optimal regulation of deposit taking financial intermediaries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1365-1384, August.
- Heid, Frank, 2005. "Cyclical implications of minimum capital requirements," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2005,06, Deutsche Bundesbank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Strengthening the resilience of the banking sector: Proposals to strengthen global capital and liquidity regulations," MPRA Paper 21194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marianne Ojo, 2011.
"Co-operative and competitive enforced self regulation: The role of governments, private actors and banks in corporate responsibility,"
Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 139-155, May.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Co-operative and competitive enforced self regulation: the role of governments, private actors and banks in corporate responsibility," MPRA Paper 22918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsincentives; risk; mitigants; Basel; regulation; regulatory competition; disclosure;
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-02-20 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-02-20 (Banking)
- NEP-REG-2010-02-20 (Regulation)
- NEP-RMG-2010-02-20 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .