Strengthening the resilience of the banking sector: Proposals to strengthen global capital and liquidity regulations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arrunada, Benito, 1999.
"The provision of non-audit services by auditors let the market evolve and decide,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 513-531, December.
- Benito Arruñada, 1999. "The provision on non-audit services by auditors: Let the market evolve and decide," Economics Working Papers 423, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "The impact of capital and disclosure requirements on risks and risk taking incentives," MPRA Paper 20404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscapital; liquidity; regulations; bank; Basel II; risks; disclosure;
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-03-28 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-03-28 (Banking)
- NEP-LAW-2010-03-28 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2010-03-28 (Regulation)
- NEP-RMG-2010-03-28 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .