Report NEP-ACC-2010-03-28This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mallick, Indrajit, 2010. "Reconstructing Corporate Business History using Accounting Data," MPRA Paper 21349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrut, Bogdan, 2010. "Education in Accounting using an Interactive System," MPRA Paper 21325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00465927_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00465852_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Strengthening the resilience of the banking sector: Proposals to strengthen global capital and liquidity regulations," MPRA Paper 21194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00465984_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fan, Joseph P.H. & Wong, T.J. & Zhang, Tianyu, 2009. "Founder Succession and Accounting Properties," CEI Working Paper Series 2009-06, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Marjorie Honig & Irena Dushi, 2010. "Participation and Contributions in Tax-deferred Retirement Accounts: Evidence from Social Security Records," Working Papers wp219, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Durst, Ron L., 2009. "Federal Tax Policies and Farm Households," Economic Information Bulletin 58619, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.