BASEL III – Responses to consultative documents, vital aspects of the consultative processes and the journey culminating in the present framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel Jiménez & Jesús Saurina, 2006.
"Credit Cycles, Credit Risk, and Prudential Regulation,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 2(2), May.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Jesús Saurina, 2005. "Credit cycles, credit risk, and prudential regulation," Working Papers 0531, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Jesus, Saurina & Gabriel, Jimenez, 2006. "Credit Cycles, Credit Risk, and Prudential Regulation," MPRA Paper 718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jain, Satish (ed.), 2010. "Law and Economics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198067733.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Pereira da Silva, Luiz A., 2012.
"Cyclical effects of bank capital requirements with imperfect credit markets,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 43-56.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Pereira da Silva, Luiz A., 2009. "Cyclical effects of bank capital requirements with imperfect credit markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5067, The World Bank.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2011. "Cyclical Effects of Bank Capital Requirements with Imperfect Credit Markets," Working Papers Series 234, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Arrunada, Benito, 1999.
"The provision of non-audit services by auditors let the market evolve and decide,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 513-531, December.
- Benito Arruñada, 1999. "The provision on non-audit services by auditors: Let the market evolve and decide," Economics Working Papers 423, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Alberto Alesina & Francesco Giavazzi, 2010. "Europe and the Euro," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number ales08-1.
More about this item
KeywordsCounter cyclical buffers; liquidity risks; pro cyclicality; loan loss provisions; financial crises; bank; regulation; capital; insolvency; financial crises; moral hazard; Basel III;
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25975. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.