Law and Economics
- Jain, Satish(Centre for Economic Studies and Planning, School of Social Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010.
"BASEL III: responses to consultative documents, vital aspects of the consultative processes and the journey culminating in the present framework (Part 1),"
32869, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2011.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2011. "Basel III – responses to consultative documents, vital aspects of the consultative processes and the journey culminating in the present framework (Part 1)," MPRA Paper 33082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerasimos T. SOLDATOS, 2015. "Law, Coercion And Socioeconomic Equilibrium," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 16, pages 39-50, December.
- Donatella Porrini & Giovanni B. Ramello, 2011.
"Class action and financial markets: insights from law and economics,"
Journal of Financial Economic Policy,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 140-160, May.
- Ramello, Giovanni B. & Porrini, Donatella, 2010. "Class action and financial markets: Insights from law and economics," POLIS Working Papers 143, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Anna Menozzi & María Gutiérrez Urtiaga & Davide Vannoni, 2012.
"Board composition, political connections, and performance in state-owned enterprises,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 671-698, June.
- Anna Menozzi & María Gutiérrez Urtiaga & Davide Vannoni, 2010. "Board Composition, Political Connections and Performance in State-Owned Enterprises," Working papers 09, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- Anna Menozzi & María Gutierrez Urtiaga & Davide Vannoni, 2010. "Board Composition, Political Connections and Performance in State-Owned Enterprises," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 185, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "BASEL III – Responses to consultative documents, vital aspects of the consultative processes and the journey culminating in the present framework," MPRA Paper 25975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Saichev & D. Sornette, 2011. "Time-Bridge Estimators of Integrated Variance," Papers 1108.2611, arXiv.org.
- Keith N. Hylton & Haizhen Lin, 2009. "Trial Selection Theory: A Unified Model," Working Papers 2009-06, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Eric R. Claeys, 2011. "Bundle-of-Sticks Notions in Legal and Economic Scholarship," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 8(3), pages 205-214, September.
- Orley C. Ashenfelter & Daniel S. Hosken & Matthew C. Weinberg, 2013.
"The Price Effects of a Large Merger of Manufacturers: A Case Study of Maytag-Whirlpool,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 239-261, February.
- Orley C. Ashenfelter & Daniel S. Hosken & Matthew C. Weinberg, 2011. "The Price Effects of a Large Merger of Manufacturers: A Case Study of Maytag-Whirlpool," NBER Working Papers 17476, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Soldatos, Gerasimos T., 2015. "Law, Coercion, And Socioeconomic Equilibrium," MPRA Paper 68953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roger Blair & Christina DePasquale, 2011. "Considerations of Countervailing Power," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 39(1), pages 137-143, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198067733. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.