Banking Collapse and Restructuring in Indonesia, 1997-2001
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- George Fane & Ross H.McLeod, 2002. "Banking Collapse and Restructuring in Indonesia, 1997-2001," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 22(2), pages 277-295, Fall.
References listed on IDEAS
- Raden Pardede, 1999. "Survey of Recent Developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 3-40.
- Ross McLeod, 2000. "Survey of Recent Developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 5-41.
- Mari Pangestu & Miranda Swaray Goeltom, 2001. "Survey Of Recent Developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 141-171.
- Ross H. McLeod, 1996.
"Control And Competition: Banking Deregulation And Re-Regulation In Indonesia,"
Departmental Working Papers
1996-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Ross H. McLeod, 1996. "Control and Competition: Banking Deregulation and Re-regulation in Indonesia," Trade and Development 96/7, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Kevin Dowd, 1999. "Does Asymmetric Information Justify Bank Capital Adequacy Regulation," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 19(1), pages 39-47, Spring/Su.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ross H Mcledo, 2008. "The Soeharto Era: From Beginning to End," Departmental Working Papers 2008-03, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Nys, Emmanuelle & Tarazi, Amine & Trinugroho, Irwan, 2015. "Political connections, bank deposits, and formal deposit insurance," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 83-104.
- Emmanuelle Nys & Amine Tarazi & Irwan Trinugroho, 2013. "Political Connections, Bank Deposits, and Formal Deposit Insurance: Evidence from an Emerging Economy," Working Papers hal-00916513, HAL.
- Ross H. McLeod, 2014. "The ill-fated currency board proposal for Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2014-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Agusman, Agusman & Cullen, Grant S. & Gasbarro, Dominic & Monroe, Gary S. & Zumwalt, J. Kenton, 2014. "Government intervention, bank ownership and risk-taking during the Indonesian financial crisis," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 114-131.
- Ross H. McLeod, 2002. "Second and Third Thoughts on Privatisation in Indonesia," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 151-164.
- Miranda S Goeltom, 2008. "The transmission mechanisms of monetary policy in Indonesia," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Transmission mechanisms for monetary policy in emerging market economies, volume 35, pages 309-332, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ardliansyah, Rifqi, 2012. "Stock Market Integration and International Portfolio Diversification between U.S. and ASEAN Equity Markets," MPRA Paper 41958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tri Mulyaningsih & Anne Daly & Riyana Miranti, 2015. "Managing the endogeneity problem of the market structure: a study on banking competition," Economic Journal of Emerging Markets, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Department of Economics, vol. 7(2), pages 135-154, April.
- Trunin, Pavel (Трунин, Павел), 2015.
"Analysis of the Level of Development of the Financial System in the Russian Federation
[Анализ Уровня Развития Финансовой Системы В Российской Федерации]," Published Papers mn38, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More about this item
Keywordsbanking crisis; bank restructuring; capital adequacy; Indonesia; moral hazard; prudential regulation;
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:papers:2001-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Zec) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Sandra Zec to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.