Rethinking vulnerability to currency crises: Comments on Athukorala and Warr
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ross McLeod, 2000. "Survey of Recent Developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 5-41.
- Prema‐chandra Athukorala & Peter G. Warr, 2002. "Vulnerability to a Currency Crisis: Lessons from the Asian Experience," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 33-57, January.
- Ross McLeod, 1999.
"Control and competition: Banking deregulation and re‐regulation in Indonesia,"
Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 258-297.
- Ross H. McLeod, 1996. "Control And Competition: Banking Deregulation And Re-Regulation In Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 1996-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Ross H. McLeod, 1996. "Control and Competition: Banking Deregulation and Re-regulation in Indonesia," Trade and Development 96/7, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Ross McLeod, 1997. "Survey of Recent Developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 3-43.
More about this item
Keywordsreal exchange rate; capital flows; vulnerability; balance of payments crisis; exchange rate risk; capital adequacy; moral hazard;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:papers:2003-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prema-chandra Athukorala). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.