Rethinking vulnerability to currency crises: Comments on Athukorala and Warr
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ross McLeod, 1999.
"Control and competition: Banking deregulation and re‐regulation in Indonesia,"
Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 258-297.
- Ross H. McLeod, 1996. "Control And Competition: Banking Deregulation And Re-Regulation In Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 1996-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Ross H. McLeod, 1996. "Control and Competition: Banking Deregulation and Re-regulation in Indonesia," Trade and Development 96/7, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Ross McLeod, 1997. "Survey of Recent Developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 3-43.
- Ross McLeod, 2000. "Survey of Recent Developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 5-41.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Peter G. Warr, 2002. "Vulnerability to a Currency Crisis: Lessons from the Asian Experience," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 33-57, January.
More about this item
Keywordsreal exchange rate; capital flows; vulnerability; balance of payments crisis; exchange rate risk; capital adequacy; moral hazard;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-01-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2004-01-08 (Finance)
- NEP-IFN-2004-01-08 (International Finance)
- NEP-RMG-2004-01-08 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:papers:2003-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Zec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .