Control and Competition: Banking Deregulation and Re-regulation in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ross H. McLeod, 1996. "Control And Competition: Banking Deregulation And Re-Regulation In Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 1996-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McLeod, Ross, 2002. "Privatisation Failures in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2002-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Ross H McLeod, 2003. "Rethinking vulnerability to currency crises: Comments on Athukorala and Warr," Departmental Working Papers 2003-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Ross McLeod, 1999. "Crisis-Driven Changes to the Banking Laws and Regulations," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 147-154.
- Ross H. McLeod, 2002. "Second and Third Thoughts on Privatisation in Indonesia," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 151-164.
- Prasetyantoko, A. & Rosengard, Jay K., 2011. "If The Banks Are Doing So Well, Why Canâ€™t I Get A Loan? Regulatory Constraints to Financial Inclusion in Indonesia," Scholarly Articles 8705903, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Gregory James & Michail Karoglou, 2010.
"Financial liberalization and stock market volatility: the case of Indonesia,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 477-486.
- Gregory James & Michail Karoglou, 2009. "Financial Liberalisation and Stock Market Volatility: The Case of Indonesia," Discussion Paper Series 2009_11, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2009.
- George Fane & Ross H.McLeod, 2002.
"Banking Collapse and Restructuring in Indonesia, 1997-2001,"
Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 22(2), pages 277-295, Fall.
- Fane, George & McLeod, Ross, 2001. "Banking Collapse and Restructuring in Indonesia, 1997-2001," Departmental Working Papers 2001-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
More about this item
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:anuetd:9607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .