The transmission mechanisms of monetary policy in Indonesia
In: Transmission mechanisms for monetary policy in emerging market economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George Fane & Ross H.McLeod, 2002.
"Banking Collapse and Restructuring in Indonesia, 1997-2001,"
Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 22(2), pages 277-295, Fall.
- Fane, George & McLeod, Ross, 2001. "Banking Collapse and Restructuring in Indonesia, 1997-2001," Departmental Working Papers 2001-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamada, Miki, 2017. "Bank capital and bank lending in the Indonesian banking sector," IDE Discussion Papers 662, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2009. "Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12777.
- Mendy, David & Widodo, Tri, 2018. "Two Stage Markov Switching Model: Identifying the Indonesian Rupiah Per US Dollar Turning Points Post 1997 Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 86728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:35-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.