On the discretization schemes for the CIR (and Bessel squared) processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005. "A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heston, Steven L, 1993. "A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Stochastic Volatility with Applications to Bond and Currency Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 327-343.
- Damiano Brigo & Aurélien Alfonsi, 2005. "Credit default swap calibration and derivatives pricing with the SSRD stochastic intensity model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 29-42, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothée Papin & Gabriel Turinici, 2014. "Prepayment option of a perpetual corporate loan: the impact of the funding costs," Post-Print hal-00768571, HAL.
- Eckhard Platen & Renata Rendek, 2009. "Exact Scenario Simulation for Selected Multi-dimensional Stochastic Processes," Research Paper Series 259, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Benjamin Jourdain & Mohamed Sbai, 2013. "High order discretization schemes for stochastic volatility models," Post-Print hal-00409861, HAL.
- Papin, Timothée, 2013. "Pricing of Corporate Loan : Credit Risk and Liquidity cost," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/12545 edited by Turinici, Gabriel, January.
- Ke Du & Eckhard Platen & Renata Rendek, 2012. "Modeling of Oil Prices," Research Paper Series 321, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Damiano Brigo & Naoufel El-Bachir, 2006. "Credit Derivatives Pricing with a Smile-Extended Jump Stochastic Intensity Model," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2006-13, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00768571 is not listed on IDEAS
- S. Corsaro & P. De Angelis & Z. Marino & F. Perla, 2011. "Participating life insurance policies: an accurate and efficient parallel software for COTS clusters," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 219-236, August.
- Ke Du, 2013. "Commodity Derivative Pricing Under the Benchmark Approach," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 2, january-d.
- Alfonsi, Aurélien, 2013. "Strong order one convergence of a drift implicit Euler scheme: Application to the CIR process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 602-607.
- Andrei Cozma & Matthieu Mariapragassam & Christoph Reisinger, 2015. "Convergence of an Euler scheme for a hybrid stochastic-local volatility model with stochastic rates in foreign exchange markets," Papers 1501.06084, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2016.
- Xianming Sun & Siqing Gan, 2014. "An Efficient Semi-Analytical Simulation for the Heston Model," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 433-445, April.
- Paul Glasserman & Kyoung-Kuk Kim, 2011. "Gamma expansion of the Heston stochastic volatility model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 267-296, June.
- Roger Lord & Remmert Koekkoek & Dick Van Dijk, 2010.
"A comparison of biased simulation schemes for stochastic volatility models,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 177-194.
- Roger Lord & Remmert Koekkoek & Dick van Dijk, 2006. "A Comparison of Biased Simulation Schemes for Stochastic Volatility Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-046/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 07 Jun 2007.
- Eckhard Platen & Renata Rendek, 2012. "The Affine Nature of Aggregate Wealth Dynamics," Research Paper Series 322, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Lenkšas, A. & Mackevičius, V., 2015. "Weak approximation of Heston model by discrete random variables," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1-15.
- Gyöngy, István & Rásonyi, Miklós, 2011. "A note on Euler approximations for SDEs with Hölder continuous diffusion coefficients," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(10), pages 2189-2200, October.
- Andreas Neuenkirch & Lukasz Szpruch, 2012. "First order strong approximations of scalar SDEs with values in a domain," Papers 1209.0390, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:mcmeap:v:11:y:2005:i:4:p:355-384:n:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.