First order strong approximations of scalar SDEs with values in a domain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfonsi Aurélien, 2005. "On the discretization schemes for the CIR (and Bessel squared) processes," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 11(4), pages 355-384, December.
- Roger Lord & Remmert Koekkoek & Dick Van Dijk, 2010.
"A comparison of biased simulation schemes for stochastic volatility models,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 177-194.
- Roger Lord & Remmert Koekkoek & Dick van Dijk, 2006. "A Comparison of Biased Simulation Schemes for Stochastic Volatility Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-046/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 07 Jun 2007.
- Kristian Stegenborg Larsen & Michael Sørensen, 2007. "Diffusion Models For Exchange Rates In A Target Zone," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(2), pages 285-306.
- Christian Kahl & Peter Jackel, 2006. "Fast strong approximation Monte Carlo schemes for stochastic volatility models," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(6), pages 513-536.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1209.0390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.