Criteria for Choice Among Risky Ventures
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Colin Beardsley & John R. O'Brien, 2004. "The Effectiveness of Britain's Financial Service Authority: An Economic Analysis," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2004-11, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Kardaras, Constantinos, 2010. "Numéraire-invariant preferences in financial modeling," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 44993, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jan Baldeaux & Eckhard Platen, 2013. "Liability Driven Investments under a Benchmark Based Approach," Research Paper Series 325, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Grauer, Robert R., 2013. "Limiting losses may be injurious to your wealth," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5088-5100.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2003.
"Weber's Law and the Biological Evolution of Risk Preferences: The Selective Dominance of the Logarithmic Utility Function, 2002 Geneva Risk Lecture,"
The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 28(2), pages 87-100, December.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2003. "Weber’s law and the biological evolution of risk preferences: The selective dominance of the logarithmic utility function, 2002 Geneva risk lecture," Munich Reprints in Economics 19612, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Jan Kallsen & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2013. "The General Structure of Optimal Investment and Consumption with Small Transaction Costs," Papers 1303.3148, arXiv.org, revised May 2015.
- Eckhard Platen & Renata Rendek, 2010. "Approximating the Numeraire Portfolio by Naive Diversification," Research Paper Series 281, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Merton, Robert C., 1993. "On the microeconomic theory of investment under uncertainty," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 13, pages 601-669 Elsevier.
- Merton, Robert C., 1977. "On the microeconomic theory of investment under uncertainty," Working papers 958-77., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Baldeaux Jan & Ignatieva Katja & Platen Eckhard, 2014. "A tractable model for indices approximating the growth optimal portfolio," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 18(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Jan Baldeaux & Katja Ignatieva & Eckhard Platen, 2012. "A Tractable Model for Indices Approximating the Growth Optimal Portfolio," Research Paper Series 318, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Constantinos Kardaras & Jan Obloj & Eckhard Platen, 2012. "The numeraire property and long-term growth optimality for drawdown-constrained investments," Papers 1206.2305, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2012.
- Kardaras, Constantinos & Obłój, Jan & Platen, Eckhard, 2017. "The numéraire property and long-term growth optimality for drawdown-constrained investments," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60132, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jakusch, Sven Thorsten, 2016. "On the applicability of maximum likelihood methods: From experimental to financial data," SAFE Working Paper Series 148, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Michele Di Maio & Marco Valente, 2013. "Uncertainty, Specialization and Government Intervention," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 215-243, May.
- Scholz, Peter, 2012. "Size matters! How position sizing determines risk and return of technical timing strategies," CPQF Working Paper Series 31, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Centre for Practical Quantitative Finance (CPQF).
- Renata Rendek, 2013. "Modeling Diversified Equity Indices," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 23, November.
- Ke Du, 2013. "Commodity Derivative Pricing Under the Benchmark Approach," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 2, November.
- Colin Beardsley & John R. O'Brien, 2004. "Measuring the Impact of Regulationon Market Stability: Evidence from the US Markets," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2004-02, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Guerard, John B. & Markowitz, Harry & Xu, GanLin, 2015. "Earnings forecasting in a global stock selection model and efficient portfolio construction and management," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 550-560.
- Colin Beardsley & John R. O'Brien, 2005. "The Financial Services Reform Act 2001: Impact on Systemic risk in Australia," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2005-12, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Gillam, Robert A. & Guerard, John B. & Cahan, Rochester, 2015. "News volume information: Beyond earnings forecasting in a global stock selection model," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 575-581.
- Yong, Luo & Bo, Zhu & Yong, Tang, 2013. "Dynamic optimal capital growth with risk constraints," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 586-594.
- Luo, Yong & Zhu, Bo & Tang, Yong, 2014. "Simulated annealing algorithm for optimal capital growth," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 408(C), pages 10-18.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:67:y:1959:p:144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.