Symmetry Group Methods for Fundamental Solutions and Characteristic Functions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Craddock & David Heath & Eckhard Platen, 1999. "Numerical Inversion of Laplace Transforms: A Survey of Techniques with Applications to Derivative Pricing," Research Paper Series 27, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Platen, Eckhard, 2000. "A minimal financial market model," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,91, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eckhard Platen & Renata Rendek, 2009. "Exact Scenario Simulation for Selected Multi-dimensional Stochastic Processes," Research Paper Series 259, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Mark Craddock & Kelly A Lennox, 2006. "Lie Group Symmetries as Integral Transforms of Fundamental Solutions," Research Paper Series 183, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Jan Baldeaux & Eckhard Platen, 2012. "Computing Functionals of Multidimensional Diffusions via Monte Carlo Methods," Papers 1204.1126, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qfutsau.html .