Approximation of Jump Diffusions in Finance and Economics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nicola Bruti-Liberati & Eckhard Platen, 2007. "Approximation of jump diffusions in finance and economics," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 283-312, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kubilius Kestutis & Platen Eckhard, 2002.
"Rate of Weak Convergence of the Euler Approximation for Diffusion Processes with Jumps,"
Monte Carlo Methods and Applications,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 83-96, December.
- Kestutis Kubilius & Eckhard Platen, 2001. "Rate of Weak Convergence of the Euler Approximation for Diffusion Processes with Jumps," Research Paper Series 54, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Mark Craddock & David Heath & Eckhard Platen, 1999. "Numerical Inversion of Laplace Transforms: A Survey of Techniques with Applications to Derivative Pricing," Research Paper Series 27, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Merton, Robert C., 1976.
"Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Merton, Robert C., 1975. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Working papers 787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Guyon, Julien, 2006. "Euler scheme and tempered distributions," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(6), pages 877-904, June.
- Nicola Bruti Liberati & Eckhard Platen, 2004. "On the Efficiency of Simplified Weak Taylor Schemes for Monte Carlo Simulation in Finance," Research Paper Series 114, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Long, John Jr., 1990. "The numeraire portfolio," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 29-69, July.
- Nicola Bruti-Liberati & Eckhard Platen, 2005. "On the Strong Approximation of Jump-Diffusion Processes," Research Paper Series 157, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristensen, Dennis & Shin, Yongseok, 2012.
"Estimation of dynamic models with nonparametric simulated maximum likelihood,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 76-94.
- Dennis Kristensen & Yongseok Shin, 2008. "Estimation of Dynamic Models with Nonparametric Simulated Maximum Likelihood," CREATES Research Papers 2008-58, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Nicola Bruti-Liberati, 2007. "Numerical Solution of Stochastic Differential Equations with Jumps in Finance," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 1.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:268:y:2015:i:c:p:883-896 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsjump-diffusion processes; discrete time approximation; simulation; strong covergence; weak convergence; benchmark approach; growth optimal portfolio;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qfutsau.html .