On the Strong Approximation of Pure Jump Processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert A. Jarrow & David Lando & Stuart M. Turnbull, 2008.
"A Markov Model for the Term Structure of Credit Risk Spreads,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 18, pages 411-453
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jarrow, Robert A & Lando, David & Turnbull, Stuart M, 1997. "A Markov Model for the Term Structure of Credit Risk Spreads," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(2), pages 481-523.
- Kubilius Kestutis & Platen Eckhard, 2002.
"Rate of Weak Convergence of the Euler Approximation for Diffusion Processes with Jumps,"
Monte Carlo Methods and Applications,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 83-96, December.
- Kestutis Kubilius & Eckhard Platen, 2001. "Rate of Weak Convergence of the Euler Approximation for Diffusion Processes with Jumps," Research Paper Series 54, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Nicolas Merener & Paul Glasserman, 2003. "Numerical solution of jump-diffusion LIBOR market models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-27.
- Nicola Bruti-Liberati & Eckhard Platen, 2005. "On the Strong Approximation of Jump-Diffusion Processes," Research Paper Series 157, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
Keywordspure jump processes; stochastic Taylor expansion; discrete time approximation; simulation; strong convergence;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qfutsau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.