Numerical solution of jump-diffusion LIBOR market models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Farshid Jamshidian, 1997. "LIBOR and swap market models and measures (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 293-330.
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Miltersen, Kristian R & Sandmann, Klaus & Sondermann, Dieter, 1997. " Closed Form Solutions for Term Structure Derivatives with Log-Normal Interest Rates," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 409-430, March.
- Marek Rutkowski & Marek Musiela, 1997. "Continuous-time term structure models: Forward measure approach (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 261-291.
- Alan Brace & Dariusz G¸atarek & Marek Musiela, 1997. "The Market Model of Interest Rate Dynamics," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 127-155.
- Merton, Robert C., 1976.
"Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Merton, Robert C., 1975. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Working papers 787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Hiroshi Shirakawa, 1991. "Interest Rate Option Pricing With Poisson-Gaussian Forward Rate Curve Processes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(4), pages 77-94.
- Platen, Eckhard & Rebolledo, Rolando, 1985. "Weak convergence of semimartingales and discretisation methods," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 41-58, July.
- Black, Fischer, 1976. "The pricing of commodity contracts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 167-179.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raoul Pietersz & Antoon Pelsser & Marcel van Regenmortel, 2005. "Fast drift approximated pricing in the BGM model," Finance 0502005, EconWPA.
- Nicola Bruti-Liberati & Eckhard Platen, 2005. "On the Strong Approximation of Pure Jump Processes," Research Paper Series 164, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Paul Glasserman & S. G. Kou, 2003. "The Term Structure of Simple Forward Rates with Jump Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 383-410.
- Ferreiro-Castilla, A. & Kyprianou, A.E. & Scheichl, R. & Suryanarayana, G., 2014. "Multilevel Monte Carlo simulation for Lévy processes based on the Wiener–Hopf factorisation," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 985-1010.
- Lixin Wu & Fan Zhang, 2008. "Fast swaption pricing under the market model with a square-root volatility process," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 163-180.
- Antonis Papapantoleon & John Schoenmakers & David Skovmand, 2011. "Efficient and accurate log-L\'evy approximations to L\'evy driven LIBOR models," Papers 1106.0866, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2012.
- Joerg Kampen & Anastasia Kolodko & John Schoenmakers, 2008. "Monte Carlo Greeks for financial products via approximative transition densities," Papers 0807.1213, arXiv.org.
- Nicola Bruti-Liberati, 2007. "Numerical Solution of Stochastic Differential Equations with Jumps in Finance," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 1, january-d.
- Kay Giesecke & Baeho Kim & Shilin Zhu, 2011. "Monte Carlo Algorithms for Default Timing Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(12), pages 2115-2129, December.
- Christian Fries & Joerg Kampen, 2010. "Global existence, regularity and a probabilistic scheme for a class of ultraparabolic Cauchy problems," Papers 1002.5031, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2012.
- Antonis Papapantoleon & John Schoenmakers & David Skovmand, 2011. "Efficient and accurate log-Lévi approximations to Lévi driven LIBOR models," CREATES Research Papers 2011-22, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Antonis Papapantoleon & David Skovmand, 2010. "Numerical methods for the L\'evy LIBOR model," Papers 1006.3340, arXiv.org.
- Antonis Papapantoleon & David Skovmand, 2010. "Picard Approximation of Stochastic Differential Equations and Application to Libor Models," CREATES Research Papers 2010-40, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Jos'e E. Figueroa-L'opez & Yankeng Luo, 2015. "Small-time expansions for state-dependent local jump-diffusion models with infinite jump activity," Papers 1505.04459, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2015.
- Antonis Papapantoleon & Maria Siopacha, 2009. "Strong Taylor approximation of stochastic differential equations and application to the L\'evy LIBOR model," Papers 0906.5581, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2010.
- Yuan Xia, 2011. "Multilevel Monte Carlo method for jump-diffusion SDEs," Papers 1106.4730, arXiv.org.
- Michael S. Johannes & Nicholas G. Polson & Jonathan R. Stroud, 2009. "Optimal Filtering of Jump Diffusions: Extracting Latent States from Asset Prices," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(7), pages 2559-2599, July.
- Antonis Papapantoleon & David Skovmand, 2010. "Picard approximation of stochastic differential equations and application to LIBOR models," Papers 1007.3362, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsInterest rate models; Monte Carlo simulation; market models; marked point processes;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:7:y:2003:i:1:p:1-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .