Interest Rate Option Pricing With Poisson-Gaussian Forward Rate Curve Processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Das, Sanjiv R., 2002. "The surprise element: jumps in interest rates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 27-65, January.
- Nicola Bruti-Liberati & Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios & Eckhard Platen, 2010. "Real-world jump-diffusion term structure models," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 23-37.
- Tomas Björk & Bent Jesper Christensen, 1999.
"Interest Rate Dynamics and Consistent Forward Rate Curves,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(4), pages 323-348.
- Björk, Tomas & Christensen, Bent Jesper, 1997. "Interest Rate Dynamics and Consistent Forward Rate Curves," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 209, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Jirô Akahori & Takahiro Tsuchiya, 2006.
"What is the Natural Scale for a Lévy Process in Modelling Term Structure of Interest Rates?,"
Asia-Pacific Financial Markets,
Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 13(4), pages 299-313, December.
- Jir^o Akahori & Takahiro Tsuchiya, 2006. "What is the natural scale for a L\'evy process in modelling term structure of interest rates?," Papers math/0612341, arXiv.org.
- Vincenzo Costa, 2004. "Risk neutral valuation and uncovered interest rate parity in a stochastic two-country-economy with two goods," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(43), pages 1-10.
- C. Mancini, 2002. "The European options hedge perfectly in a Poisson-Gaussian stock market model," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 87-102.
- Carl Chiarella & Christina Nikitopoulos Sklibosios & Erik Schlögl, 2007.
"A Markovian Defaultable Term Structure Model With State Dependent Volatilities,"
International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(01), pages 155-202.
- Carl Chiarella & Erik Schlögl & Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios, 2004. "A Markovian Defaultable Term Structure Model with State Dependent Volatilities," Research Paper Series 135, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Nicolas Merener & Paul Glasserman, 2003. "Numerical solution of jump-diffusion LIBOR market models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-27.
- Damir Filipović & Stefan Tappe, 2008. "Existence of Lévy term structure models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 83-115, January.
- Carl Chiarella & Christina Sklibosios, 2003.
"A Class of Jump-Diffusion Bond Pricing Models within the HJM Framework,"
Asia-Pacific Financial Markets,
Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 10(2), pages 87-127, September.
- Carl Chiarella & Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios, 2004. "A Class of Jump-Diffusion Bond Pricing Models within the HJM Framework," Research Paper Series 132, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Bjork, Tomas, 2009. "Arbitrage Theory in Continuous Time," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780199574742.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5374 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carl Chiarella & Christina Nikitopoulos Sklibosios & Erik Schlogl, 2007. "A Control Variate Method for Monte Carlo Simulations of Heath-Jarrow-Morton Models with Jumps," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 365-399.
- Gapeev, Pavel V. & Küchler, Uwe, 2003. "On Markovian Short Rates in Term Structure Models Driven by Jump-Diffusion Processes," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2003,44, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Carl Chiarella & Thuy-Duong Tô, 2006. "The Multifactor Nature of the Volatility of Futures Markets," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 163-183, May.
- Carl Chiarella & Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios & Erik Schlogl, 2005. "A Control Variate Method for Monte Carlo Simulations of Heath-Jarrow-Morton with Jumps," Research Paper Series 167, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Das, Sanjiv Ranjan, 1998. "A direct discrete-time approach to Poisson-Gaussian bond option pricing in the Heath-Jarrow-Morton model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 333-369, November.
- Asbjørn T. Hansen & Rolf Poulsen, 2000. "A simple regime switching term structure model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 409-429.
- Kourouvakalis, Stylianos, 2008. "Méthodes numériques pour la valorisation d'options swings et autres problèmes sur les matières premières," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/116 edited by Geman, Hélyette, December.
- Björk, Tomas & Gombani, Andrea, 1997. "Minimal Realizations of Forward Rates," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 182, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Steven Kou, 2000. "A Jump Diffusion Model for Option Pricing with Three Properties: Leptokurtic Feature, Volatility Smile, and Analytical Tractability," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0062, Econometric Society.
- Björk, T. & Kabanov, Y. & Runggaldier, W., 1995. "Bond markets where prices are driven by a general marked point process," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 88, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios, 2005. "A Class of Markovian Models for the Term Structure of Interest Rates Under Jump-Diffusions," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 6.
- Paul Glasserman & S. G. Kou, 2003. "The Term Structure of Simple Forward Rates with Jump Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 383-410.
- Gapeev Pavel V. & Küchler Uwe, 2006. "On Markovian short rates in term structure models driven by jump-diffusion processes," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 24(2), pages 1-17, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:1:y:1991:i:4:p:77-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.