Weak convergence of semimartingales and discretisation methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruss, F. T. & Rogers, L. C. G., 1991. "Pascal processes and their characterization," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 331-338, April.
- Steutel, F. W., 1973. "Some recent results in infinite divisibility," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 125-143, April.
- Arjas, Elja & Haara, Pentti & Norros, Ikka, 1992. "Filtering the histories of a partially observed marked point process," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 225-250, March.
- R. Pillai, 1990. "On Mittag-Leffler functions and related distributions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 42(1), pages 157-161, March.
- Böker, Fred & Serfozo, Richard, 1983. "Ordered thinnings of point processes and random measures," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 113-132, July.
- Bunge, J. A. & Nagaraja, H. N., 1991. "The distributions of certain record statistics from a random number of observations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 167-183, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas Merener & Paul Glasserman, 2003. "Numerical solution of jump-diffusion LIBOR market models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-27.
- Jeremy Graveline & Irina Zviadadze & Mikhail Chernov, 2012. "Crash Risk in Currency Returns," 2012 Meeting Papers 753, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chernov, Mikhail & Ronald Gallant, A. & Ghysels, Eric & Tauchen, George, 2003.
"Alternative models for stock price dynamics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1-2), pages 225-257.
- Chernov, Mikhail & Gallant, A. Ronald & Ghysels, Eric & Tauchen, George, 2002. "Alternative Models for Stock Price Dynamic," Working Papers 02-03, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Mikhail Chernov & A. Ronald Gallant & Eric Ghysels & George Tauchen, 2002. "Alternative Models for Stock Price Dynamics," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-58, CIRANO.
- Nicola Bruti-Liberati, 2007. "Numerical Solution of Stochastic Differential Equations with Jumps in Finance," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 1.
- Chernov, Mikhail, 2007. "On the Role of Risk Premia in Volatility Forecasting," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 25, pages 411-426, October.
- Michael S. Johannes & Nicholas G. Polson & Jonathan R. Stroud, 2009. "Optimal Filtering of Jump Diffusions: Extracting Latent States from Asset Prices," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(7), pages 2559-2599, July.
More about this item
Keywordssemimartingale problems weak topologies time-discretised schemes domain of attraction stability of discretised schemes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:20:y:1985:i:1:p:41-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .