On the rate of convergence of simple and jump-adapted weak Euler schemes for Lévy driven SDEs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicola Bruti-Liberati, 2007. "Numerical Solution of Stochastic Differential Equations with Jumps in Finance," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 1.
- Eckhard Platen, 1999. "An Introduction to Numerical Methods for Stochastic Differential Equations," Research Paper Series 6, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Kohatsu-Higa, Arturo & Tankov, Peter, 2010. "Jump-adapted discretization schemes for Lévy-driven SDEs," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(11), pages 2258-2285, November.
- Kubilius Kestutis & Platen Eckhard, 2002.
"Rate of Weak Convergence of the Euler Approximation for Diffusion Processes with Jumps,"
Monte Carlo Methods and Applications,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 83-96, December.
- Kestutis Kubilius & Eckhard Platen, 2001. "Rate of Weak Convergence of the Euler Approximation for Diffusion Processes with Jumps," Research Paper Series 54, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
KeywordsParabolic integro-differential equations; Weak Euler scheme; Approximate and jump-adapted Euler schemes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:122:y:2012:i:7:p:2730-2757. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.