On the rate of convergence of simple and jump-adapted weak Euler schemes for Lévy driven SDEs
The paper studies the rate of convergence of a weak Euler approximation for solutions to possibly completely degenerate SDEs driven by Lévy processes, with Hölder-continuous coefficients. It investigates the dependence of the rate on the regularity of coefficients and driving processes and its robustness to the approximation of the increments of the driving process. A convergence rate is derived for some approximate jump-adapted Euler scheme as well.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 122 (2012)
Issue (Month): 7 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kubilius Kestutis & Platen Eckhard, 2002.
"Rate of Weak Convergence of the Euler Approximation for Diffusion Processes with Jumps,"
Monte Carlo Methods and Applications,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 83-96, December.
- Kestutis Kubilius & Eckhard Platen, 2001. "Rate of Weak Convergence of the Euler Approximation for Diffusion Processes with Jumps," Research Paper Series 54, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Nicola Bruti-Liberati, 2007. "Numerical Solution of Stochastic Differential Equations with Jumps in Finance," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 1.
- Eckhard Platen, 1999. "An Introduction to Numerical Methods for Stochastic Differential Equations," Research Paper Series 6, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Kohatsu-Higa, Arturo & Tankov, Peter, 2010. "Jump-adapted discretization schemes for Lévy-driven SDEs," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 120(11), pages 2258-2285, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:122:y:2012:i:7:p:2730-2757. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.