Pricing range notes within Wishart affine models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- JosE Da Fonseca & Martino Grasselli & Claudio Tebaldi, 2008. "A multifactor volatility Heston model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(6), pages 591-604.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Sufana, Razvan, 2011. "Discrete time Wishart term structure models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 815-824, June.
- Singor, Stefan N. & Grzelak, Lech A. & van Bragt, David D.B. & Oosterlee, Cornelis W., 2013. "Pricing inflation products with stochastic volatility and stochastic interest rates," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 286-299.
- Deelstra, Griselda & Grasselli, Martino & Koehl, Pierre-Francois, 2003. "Optimal investment strategies in the presence of a minimum guarantee," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 189-207, August.
- Da Fonseca, José & Gnoatto, Alessandro & Grasselli, Martino, 2013. "A flexible matrix Libor model with smiles," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 774-793.
- Rama Cont, 2006. "Model Uncertainty And Its Impact On The Pricing Of Derivative Instruments," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 519-547, July.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Sufana, Razvan, 2010. "Derivative Pricing With Wishart Multivariate Stochastic Volatility," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 28(3), pages 438-451.
- Christa Cuchiero & Damir Filipovi'c & Eberhard Mayerhofer & Josef Teichmann, 2009. "Affine processes on positive semidefinite matrices," Papers 0910.0137, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2011.
- Patrick Navatte & François Quittard‐Pinon, 1999. "The Valuation of Interest Rate Digital Options and Range Notes Revisited," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 5(3), pages 425-440, November.
- Schrager, David F., 2006. "Affine stochastic mortality," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 81-97, February.
- Andrea Buraschi & Paolo Porchia & Fabio Trojani, 2010. "Correlation Risk and Optimal Portfolio Choice," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 65(1), pages 393-420, February.
- Jang, Bong-Gyu & Yoon, Ji Hee, 2010. "Analytic valuation formulas for range notes and an affine term structure model with jump risks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 2132-2145, September.
- Branger, Nicole & Muck, Matthias, 2012. "Keep on smiling? The pricing of Quanto options when all covariances are stochastic," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1577-1591.
- Gourieroux, C. & Monfort, A. & Sufana, R., 2010.
"International money and stock market contingent claims,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1727-1751, December.
- Christian Gourieroux & Alain Monfort & Razvan Sufana, 2005. "International Money and Stock Market Contingent Claims," Working Papers 2005-41, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Boyle, Phelim & Tian, Weidong, 2008. "The design of equity-indexed annuities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 303-315, December.
- Qian, Linyi & Wang, Wei & Wang, Rongming & Tang, Yincai, 2010. "Valuation of equity-indexed annuity under stochastic mortality and interest rate," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 123-129, October.
- Da Fonseca José & Grasselli Martino & Ielpo Florian, 2014. "Estimating the Wishart Affine Stochastic Correlation Model using the empirical characteristic function," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 18(3), pages 1-37, May.
- José Fonseca & Martino Grasselli & Claudio Tebaldi, 2007. "Option pricing when correlations are stochastic: an analytical framework," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 151-180, May.
- Griselda Deelstra & Martino Grasselli & Pierre-François Koehl, 2003. "Optimal investment strategies in the presence of a minimum guarantee," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7598, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Darrell Duffie & Rui Kan, 1996. "A Yield‐Factor Model Of Interest Rates," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 379-406, October.
- Gourieroux, C. & Jasiak, J. & Sufana, R., 2009.
"The Wishart Autoregressive process of multivariate stochastic volatility,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 150(2), pages 167-181, June.
- Joan Jasiak & R. Sufana & C. Gourieroux, 2005. "The Wishart Autoregressive Process of Multivariate Stochastic Volatility," Working Papers 2005_2, York University, Department of Economics.
- Rama Cont, 2006. "Model uncertainty and its impact on the pricing of derivative instruments," Post-Print halshs-00002695, HAL.
- Martino Grasselli & Claudio Tebaldi, 2008. "Solvable Affine Term Structure Models," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 135-153, January.
- van Haastrecht, Alexander & Plat, Richard & Pelsser, Antoon, 2010. "Valuation of guaranteed annuity options using a stochastic volatility model for equity prices," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 266-277, December.
- Tiong, Serena, 2013. "Pricing inflation-linked variable annuities under stochastic interest rates," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 77-86.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deelstra, Griselda & Grasselli, Martino & Van Weverberg, Christopher, 2016. "The role of the dependence between mortality and interest rates when pricing Guaranteed Annuity Options," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 205-219.
More about this item
KeywordsTerm structure models; Wishart models; Range accrual notes;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:58:y:2014:i:c:p:193-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.