Jose DA Fonseca
(José DA FONSECA)
|Last Name:||DA Fonseca|
Auckland Centre for Financial Research Auckland, New Zealand
Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
Auckland University of Technology
: +64 9 917-9721
+64 9 917-9976
+64 9 917-9721
RePEc:edi:acfranz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jos'e Da Fonseca & Claude Martini, 2014. "The $\alpha$-Hypergeometric Stochastic Volatility Model," Papers 1409.5142, arXiv.org.
- Jos'e Da Fonseca & Alessandro Gnoatto & Martino Grasselli, 2012. "A flexible matrix Libor model with smiles," Papers 1203.4786, arXiv.org.
- JosÃ© Da Fonseca & Katja Ignatieva, 2018. "Volatility spillovers and connectedness among credit default swap sector indexes," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(36), pages 3923-3936, August.
- Da Fonseca, José & Xu, Yahua, 2017. "Higher moment risk premiums for the crude oil market: A downside and upside conditional decomposition," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 410-422.
- José Da Fonseca & Riadh Zaatour, 2017. "Correlation and Lead–Lag Relationships in a Hawkes Microstructure Model," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 37(3), pages 260-285, March.
- Da Fonseca, José & Martini, Claude, 2016. "The α-hypergeometric stochastic volatility model," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 126(5), pages 1472-1502.
- Da Fonseca, José, 2016. "On moment non-explosions for Wishart-based stochastic volatility models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(3), pages 889-894.
- Da Fonseca, José & Ignatieva, Katja & Ziveyi, Jonathan, 2016. "Explaining credit default swap spreads by means of realized jumps and volatilities in the energy market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 215-228.
- José Da Fonseca & Peiming Wang, 2016. "A joint analysis of market indexes in credit default swap, volatility and stock markets," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(19), pages 1767-1784, April.
- José Da Fonseca & Riadh Zaatour, 2015. "Clustering and Mean Reversion in a Hawkes Microstructure Model," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 35(9), pages 813-838, September.
- Da Fonseca, José & Gottschalk, Katrin, 2014. "Cross-hedging strategies between CDS spreads and option volatility during crises," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(PB), pages 386-400.
- Da Fonseca José & Grasselli Martino & Ielpo Florian, 2014. "Estimating the Wishart Affine Stochastic Correlation Model using the empirical characteristic function," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 18(3), pages 1-37, May.
- Chiarella, Carl & Da Fonseca, José & Grasselli, Martino, 2014. "Pricing range notes within Wishart affine models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 193-203.
- José Da Fonseca & Riadh Zaatour, 2014. "Hawkes Process: Fast Calibration, Application to Trade Clustering, and Diffusive Limit," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(6), pages 548-579, June.
- José Da Fonseca & Katrin Gottschalk, 2013. "A Joint Analysis of the Term Structure of Credit Default Swap Spreads and the Implied Volatility Surface," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(6), pages 494-517, June.
- Da Fonseca, José & Gnoatto, Alessandro & Grasselli, Martino, 2013. "A flexible matrix Libor model with smiles," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 774-793.
- JosÃ© da Fonseca & Martino Grasselli, 2011. "Riding on the smiles," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(11), pages 1609-1632.
- José Da Fonseca & Martino Grasselli & Florian Ielpo, 2011. "Hedging (Co)Variance Risk With Variance Swaps," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(06), pages 899-943.
- JosE Da Fonseca & Martino Grasselli & Claudio Tebaldi, 2008. "A multifactor volatility Heston model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(6), pages 591-604.
- José Fonseca & Martino Grasselli & Claudio Tebaldi, 2007. "Option pricing when correlations are stochastic: an analytical framework," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 151-180, May.
- Rama Cont & Jose da Fonseca, 2002. "Dynamics of implied volatility surfaces," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 45-60.
- Rama Cont & Jose da Fonseca & Valdo Durrleman, 2002. "Stochastic Models of Implied Volatility Surfaces," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 31(2), pages 361-377, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jose DA Fonseca
(José DA FONSECA) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.