Impact of Pricing Schemes on a Market for Software-as-a-Service and Perpetual Software
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcel Risch & Jorn Altmann, 2009. "Enabling Open Cloud Markets Through WS-Agreement Extensions," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200920, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Oct 2009.
- Harikesh Nair, 2007.
"Intertemporal price discrimination with forward-looking consumers: Application to the US market for console video-games,"
Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME),
Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 239-292, September.
- Nair, Harikesh S., 2006. "Intertemporal Price Discrimination with Forward-Looking Consumers: Application to the US Market for Console Video-Games," Research Papers 1947, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Jorn Altmann & Juthasit Rohitratana, 2009. "Software Resource Management Considering the Interrelation between Explicit Cost, Energy Consumption, and Implicit Cost: A Decision Support Model for IT Managers," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200936, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
- Yasushi Masuda & Seungjin Whang, 1999. "Dynamic Pricing for Network Service: Equilibrium and Stability," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(6), pages 857-869, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:elcore:v:17:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10660-016-9238-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Price, Michael & Tamm, Gerrit & Stantchev, Vladimir, 2012. "SaaS marketplaces: Visions from theory and experience from practice," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All 72513, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Luisanna Cocco & Michele Marchesi, 2016. "Modeling and Simulation of the Economics of Mining in the Bitcoin Market," Papers 1605.01354, arXiv.org.
- Netsanet Haile & Jörn Altmann, 2017. "Evaluating Investments in Portability and Interoperability between Software Service Platforms," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2017136, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised May 2017.
- Kibae Kim & Songhee Kang & Jorn Altmann, 2014. "Cloud Goliath Versus a Federation of Cloud Davids: Survey of Economic Theories on Cloud Federation," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014117, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jul 2014.
- Netsanet Haile & Jorn Altmann, 2015. "Risk-Benefit-Mediated Impact of Determinants on the Adoption of Cloud Federation," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2015122, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised May 2015.
- Jhih-Hua Jhang-Li & Cheng-Wei Chang, 0. "Analyzing the operation of cloud supply chain: adoption barriers and business model," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-34.
- repec:spr:infsem:v:16:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10257-017-0356-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSaaS; Software-as-a-Service pricing; perpetual software pricing; agent-based simulation; Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP); dynamic pricing; decision support; demand-driven pricing; derivative-follower pricing; penetration pricing; skimming pricing.;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- D45 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Rationing; Licensing
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-04-17 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-IND-2012-04-17 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snv:dp2009:201288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jorn Altmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tesnukr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.