Time Series Analysis of Global Airline Passengers Transportation Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcel Risch & Jorn Altmann, 2009. "Enabling Open Cloud Markets Through WS-Agreement Extensions," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200920, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Oct 2009.
- Jorn Altmann & Juthasit Rohitratana, 2009. "Software Resource Management Considering the Interrelation between Explicit Cost, Energy Consumption, and Implicit Cost: A Decision Support Model for IT Managers," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200936, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
More about this item
KeywordsAirlines; time series analysis; ARIMA model; forecasts; information technology.;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snv:dp2009:201065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jorn Altmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tesnukr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.