Evaluating Investments in Portability and Interoperability between Software Service Platforms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Netsanet Haile & Jorn Altmann, 2015. "Value Creation in Software Service Platforms," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2015123, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2015.
- Netsanet Haile & Jorn Altmann, 2013. "Estimating the Value Obtained from Using a Software Service Platform," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2013105, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Aug 2013.
- Netsanet Haile & Jorn Altmann, 2015. "Risk-Benefit-Mediated Impact of Determinants on the Adoption of Cloud Federation," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2015122, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised May 2015.
- Oh, Dong-Hyun & Lööf, Hans & Heshmati, Almas, 2009.
"The Icelandic Economy: a victim of the financial crisis or simply inefficient?,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
199, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Juthasit Rohitratana & Jorn Altmann, 2012. "Impact of Pricing Schemes on a Market for Software-as-a-Service and Perpetual Software," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201288, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Mar 2012.
- Carmen Matutes & Pierre Regibeau, 1988. ""Mix and Match": Product Compatibility without Network Externalities," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 19(2), pages 221-234, Summer.
- Netsanet Haile & Jörn Altmann, 2016.
"Structural analysis of value creation in software service platforms,"
Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 26(2), pages 129-142, May.
- Netsanet Haile & Jorn Altmann, 2015. "Structural Analysis of Value Creation in Software Service Platforms," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2015127, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2015.
- Lee, Sang-Yong Tom & Kim, Hee-Woong & Gupta, Sumeet, 2009. "Measuring open source software success," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 426-438, April.
- Ashish Arora & Farasat A. S. Bokhari, 2007. "OPEN VERSUS CLOSED FIRMS AND THE DYNAMICS OF INDUSTRY EVOLUTION -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(3), pages 499-527, September.
- Schiff, Aaron, 2003. "Open and closed systems of two-sided networks," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 425-442, December.
- Ashraf Bany Mohammed & Jorn Altmann & Junseok Hwang, 2010. "Cloud Computing Value Chains Understanding Businesses and Value Creation in the Cloud," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201061, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsCloud Computing; Software Service Platform; Interoperability; Portability; Value Creation Model; Computational Economics; Simulation; Value Analysis; Net Present Value; Return On Investments; Investment Assessment.;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2017-07-02 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2017-07-02 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MAC-2017-07-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PAY-2017-07-02 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snv:dp2009:2017136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jorn Altmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tesnukr.html .