Enabling Business-Preference-Based Scheduling of Cloud Computing Resources
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter P. Belobaba, 1987. "Survey Paper---Airline Yield Management An Overview of Seat Inventory Control," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(2), pages 63-73, May.
- Jorn Altmann & Mohammad Mahdi Kashef, 2014. "Cost Model Based Service Placement in Federated Hybrid Clouds," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014116, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2014.
- Keith Jeferry & George Kousiouris & Dimosthenis Kyriazis & Jörn Altmann & Augusto Ciuffoletti & Ilias Maglogiannis & Paolo Nesi & Bojan Suzic & Zhiming Zhao, 2015. "Challenges Emerging from Future Cloud Application Scenarios," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2015126, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2015.
- Jorn Altmann & Costas Courcoubetis & Marcel Risch, 2010. "A Marketplace and its Market Mechanism for Trading Commoditized Computing Resources," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201059, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Mar 2010.
- Serguei Netessine & Robert Shumsky, 2002. "Introduction to the Theory and Practice of Yield Management," INFORMS Transactions on Education, INFORMS, vol. 3(1), pages 34-44, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCloud Computing; Resource Allocation; FCFS; Yield Management; Scheduling; Pricing; Economics-Based Resource Allocation; System Architecture.;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snv:dp2009:2016134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jorn Altmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tesnukr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.