Comparison of Two Yield Management Strategies for Cloud Service Providers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jorn Altmann & Matthias Hovestadt & Odej Kao, 2011. "Business Support Service Platform for Providers in Open Cloud Computing Markets," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201179, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2011.
- Han, Lei, 2009. "Market acceptance of cloud computing: An analysis of market structure, price models and service requirements," Bayreuth Reports on Information Systems Management 42, University of Bayreuth, Chair of Information Systems Management.
- Mohammad Mahdi Kashef & Jorn Altmann, 2011. "A Cost Model for Hybrid Clouds," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201182, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Dec 2011.
- Wen-Chyuan Chiang & Jason C.H. Chen & Xiaojing Xu, 2007. "An overview of research on revenue management: current issues and future research," International Journal of Revenue Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 97-128.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azamat Uzbekov & Jörn Altmann, 2016. "Enabling Business-Preference-Based Scheduling of Cloud Computing Resources," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2016134, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Apr 2017.
- Doan, Xuan Vinh & Lei, Xiao & Shen, Siqian, 2020. "Pricing of reusable resources under ambiguous distributions of demand and service time with emerging applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 282(1), pages 235-251.
More about this item
KeywordsCloud Computing; Revenue Management; Pricing Strategy; Autonomic Resource Management.;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snv:dp2009:2013103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jorn Altmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tesnukr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.