Comparison of Two Yield Management Strategies for Cloud Service Providers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jorn Altmann & Matthias Hovestadt & Odej Kao, 2011. "Business Support Service Platform for Providers in Open Cloud Computing Markets," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201179, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2011.
- Han, Lei, 2009. "Market acceptance of cloud computing: An analysis of market structure, price models and service requirements," Bayreuth Reports on Information Systems Management 42, University of Bayreuth, Chair of Information Systems Management.
- Wen-Chyuan Chiang & Jason C.H. Chen & Xiaojing Xu, 2007. "An overview of research on revenue management: current issues and future research," International Journal of Revenue Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 97-128.
- Mohammad Mahdi Kashef & Jorn Altmann, 2011. "A Cost Model for Hybrid Clouds," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201182, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Dec 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsCloud Computing; Revenue Management; Pricing Strategy; Autonomic Resource Management.;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-05-19 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2013-05-19 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snv:dp2009:2013103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jorn Altmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tesnukr.html .