Stochastic finite differences and multilevel Monte Carlo for a class of SPDEs in finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert A. Jarrow, 2009. "The Term Structure of Interest Rates," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 69-96, November.
- Nicola Bruti-Liberati, 2007. "Numerical Solution of Stochastic Differential Equations with Jumps in Finance," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 1.
- Buckwar, Evelyn & Sickenberger, Thorsten, 2011. "A comparative linear mean-square stability analysis of Maruyama- and Milstein-type methods," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(6), pages 1110-1127.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-470, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Benth, Fred Espen & Koekebakker, Steen, 2008. "Stochastic modeling of financial electricity contracts," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1116-1157, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrei Cozma & Christoph Reisinger, 2015. "A mixed Monte Carlo and PDE variance reduction method for foreign exchange options under the Heston-CIR model," Papers 1509.01479, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2016.
- Mike Giles & Lukasz Szpruch, 2012. "Multilevel Monte Carlo methods for applications in finance," Papers 1212.1377, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-04-17 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2012-04-17 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1204.1442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.