Report NEP-AGR-2007-11-03This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Bosco Asiimwe & Paul Mpuga, 2007. "Implications of Rainfall Shocks for Household Income and Consumption in Uganda," Research Papers RP_168 Key words: Farm ho, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Orden, David & Cheng, Fuzhi & Nguyen, Hoa & Grote, Ulrike & Thomas, Marcelle & Mullen, Kathleen & Sun, Dongsheng, 2007. "Agricultural producer support estimates for developing countries: Measurement issues and evidence from India, Indonesia, China, and Vietnam," Research reports 152, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Amadou Nchare, 2007. "Analysis of factors affecting the technical efficiency of arabica coffee producers in Cameroon," Research Papers RP_163, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Diao, Xinshen & Hazell, P.B.R. & Resnick, Danielle & Thurlow, James, 2007. "The role of agriculture in development: Implications for Sub-Saharan Africa," Research reports 153, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5503 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Costales, Achilles & Delgado, Christopher L. & Catelo, Maria Angeles & Lapar, Ma. Lucila & Tiongco, Marites & Ehui, Simeon K. & Bautista, Anne Zillah, 2007. "Scale and access issues affecting smallholder hog producers in an expanding peri-urban market: Southern Luzon, Philippines," Research reports 151, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Herani, Gobind & Rajar, Allah Wasayo & Khaskheli, Muhammad Ali, 2007. "Reforming farmland and rangeland in Tharparkar: Suggested implementations for income generation," MPRA Paper 5542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Le Dang Trung & Tran Ngo Minh Tam & Bob Baulch & Henrik Hansen, 2007. "Testing for Food market integration: A study of the Vietnamese paddy market," Working Papers 11, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Ray, Ranjan, 2007. "Dietary Changes, Calorie Intake and Undernourishment: A Comparative Study of India and Vietnam," Working Papers 2133, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised Jul 2007.
- David M. McEvoy & John K. Stranlund, 2007. "Costly Enforcement of Voluntary Environmental Agreements with Industries," Working Papers 2007-11, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Acosta Reveles, Irma Lorena, 2007.
"La legalidad en las políticas agrarias: México 1990–2005
[Function law in agrarian policies: Mexico 1990-2005]," MPRA Paper 5392, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- de Gorter, Harry & Just, David R., 2007. "The economics of U.S. ethanol import tariffs with a consumption mandate and tax credit," MPRA Paper 5504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicholas Z. Muller, 2007. "Using Hedonic Property Models to Value Public Water Bodies: A Note Regarding Specification Issues," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0721, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Steven Shavell, 2007. "Eminent Domain Versus Government Purchase of Land Given Imperpect Information About Owners' Valuation," NBER Working Papers 13564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tomas J. Philipson & Eric Sun, 2007. "Is the Food and Drug Administration Safe and Effective?," NBER Working Papers 13561, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.