Dietary Changes, Calorie Intake and Undernourishment: A Comparative Study of India and Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip D. Adams & J. Mark Horridge & Brian R. Parmenter, 2000. "MMRF-GREEN: A Dynamic, Multi-Sectoral, Multi-Regional Model of Australia," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-94, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Kennedy, David, 2007. "New nuclear power generation in the UK: Cost benefit analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3701-3716, July.
More about this item
KeywordsCalorie Intake; Prevalence of Undernourishment; Calorie Price Inflation; Public Distribution System; Backward Classes; Female headed Households.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-11-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-11-03 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-11-03 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tas:wpaper:2133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vitali Alexeev). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dutasau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .