Report NEP-CWA-2007-11-03This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schnabl, Gunther & Schobert, Franziska, 2007. "Monetary Policy Operations of Debtor Central Banks in MENA Countries," MPRA Paper 5474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Terry McKinley & John Weeks, 2007. "A Proposed Strategy for Growth, Employment and Poverty Reduction in Uzbekistan," Country Study 12, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Herani, Gobind & Rajar, Allah Wasayo & Khaskheli, Muhammad Ali, 2007. "Reforming farmland and rangeland in Tharparkar: Suggested implementations for income generation," MPRA Paper 5542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Hacihasanoglu, Yavuz Selim, 2007. "The Competitiveness of Turkey with Respect to the Slovak Republic for the 1995-1999 Period," MPRA Paper 5496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Ceyhan, Sanli Pinar, 2007. "What Determines the Banking Sector Performance in Globalized Financial Markets: The Case of Turkey?," MPRA Paper 5495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abbasoğlu, Osman Furkan & Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Gunes, Ali, 2007. "Concentration, Competition, Efficiency and Profitability of the Turkish Banking Sector in the Post-Crises Period," MPRA Paper 5494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Ceyhan, Sanli Pinar, 2007. "Market Disciplining Role of Crisis on the Restructuring of the Turkish Banking Sector," MPRA Paper 5492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catriona Purfield, 2007. "India: Asset Prices and the Macroeconomy," IMF Working Papers 07/221, International Monetary Fund.
- Hiroko Oura, 2007. "Wild or Tamed?: Indiaâ€™s Potential Growth," IMF Working Papers 07/224, International Monetary Fund.
- Ray, Ranjan, 2007. "Dietary Changes, Calorie Intake and Undernourishment: A Comparative Study of India and Vietnam," Working Papers 2133, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised Jul 2007.
- Orden, David & Cheng, Fuzhi & Nguyen, Hoa & Grote, Ulrike & Thomas, Marcelle & Mullen, Kathleen & Sun, Dongsheng, 2007. "Agricultural producer support estimates for developing countries: Measurement issues and evidence from India, Indonesia, China, and Vietnam," Research reports 152, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mehtabul Azam, 2007. "India’s Increasing Skill Premium: Role of Demand and Supply," Departmental Working Papers 0710, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry & Ries, John, 2007. "How Remote is the Offshoring Threat?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6542, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.