Scale and access issues affecting smallholder hog producers in an expanding peri-urban market: Southern Luzon, Philippines
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narrod, Clare A. & Pray, Carl E. & Tiongco, Marites, 2008. "Technology transfer, policies, and the role of the private sector in the global poultry revolution:," IFPRI discussion papers 841, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2015.
"Small Farmers in High-Value Chains: Binding or Relaxing Constraints to Inclusive Growth?,"
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 43-52.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2014. "Small Farmers in High Value Chains: Binding or Relaxing Constraints to Inclusive Growth?," Discussion Papers DP 2014-23, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lubungu, Mary & Chapoto, Antony & Tembo, Gelson, 2012. "Smallholder Farmers Participation in Livestock Markets: The Case of Zambian Farmers," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 140902, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2016. "Domestic Resource Cost in Philippine Agriculture: Measuring Global Competitiveness of Key Commodities," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2014-2015 Vol. 41-42 , Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Wang, Qingbin & Zhang, Guangxuan, 2012. "China’s small-scale hog production and implications for trade: Evidence from a farmer survey," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 125288, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:spr:jsecdv:v:19:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s40847-017-0038-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPork industry and trade; Swine breeders; Agriculture and state; small farms; Peri-urban areas; Market access;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-11-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-11-03 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .