Domestic Resource Cost in Philippine Agriculture: Measuring Global Competitiveness of Key Commodities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bautista, Romeo M., 2003. "Exchange Rate Policy in Philippine Development," Research Paper Series RPS 2003-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Herdt, Robert W. & Lacsina, Teresa A., 1976. "The Domestic Resource Cost of Increasing Philippine Rice Production," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, vol. 15(2), pages 1-20.
- Costales, Achilles & Delgado, Christopher L. & Catelo, Maria Angeles & Lapar, Ma. Lucila & Tiongco, Marites & Ehui, Simeon K. & Bautista, Anne Zillah, 2007. "Scale and access issues affecting smallholder hog producers in an expanding peri-urban market: Southern Luzon, Philippines," Research reports 151, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Briones, Roehlano M. & David, Cristina C. & Inocencio, Arlene B. & Intal, Ponciano Jr. S. & Geron, Maria Piedad S. & Ballesteros, Marife M., 2012. "Monitoring and Evaluation of Agricultural Policy Indicators," Discussion Papers DP 2012-26, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Roehlano M. Briones, 2014. "Estimates of Domestic Resource Cost in Philippines Agriculture," World Bank Publications - Reports 20070, The World Bank Group.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2015.
"Small Farmers in High-Value Chains: Binding or Relaxing Constraints to Inclusive Growth?,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 43-52.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2014. "Small Farmers in High Value Chains: Binding or Relaxing Constraints to Inclusive Growth?," Discussion Papers DP 2014-23, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2013. "Impact Assessment of the Agricultural Production Support Services of the Department of Agriculture on the Income of Poor Farmers/Fisherfolk: Review of the Evidence," Discussion Papers DP 2013-23, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lapiña, Geny F. & Catelo, Salvador P., 2017. "Knowledge and Information Gaps: Implications for Philippine Food Security," Journal of Economics, Management & Agricultural Development, Journal of Economics, Management & Agricultural Development (JEMAD), vol. 3(2), December.
- Braja Bandhu Swain & Nils Teufel, 2017. "The impact of urbanisation on crop–livestock farming system: a comparative case study of India and Bangladesh," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, vol. 19(1), pages 161-180, April.
- Narrod, Clare A. & Pray, Carl E. & Tiongco, Marites, 2008. "Technology transfer, policies, and the role of the private sector in the global poultry revolution:," IFPRI discussion papers 841, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lubungu, Mary & Chapoto, Antony & Tembo, Gelson, 2012. "Smallholder Farmers Participation in Livestock Markets: The Case of Zambian Farmers," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 140902, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Juarez, Fleurdeliz S., 1985. "The Private and Social Profitability of Mechanical Threshing," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1985 Vol. XII No. 1-e, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- David, Cristina C. & Inocencio, Arlene B., 1995. "Comparative and Competitive Advantage of Philippine Rice Production: 1966-1990," Discussion Papers DP 1995-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Wang, Qingbin & Zhang, Guangxuan, 2012. "China’s small-scale hog production and implications for trade: Evidence from a farmer survey," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 125288, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Manasan, Rosario G., 2013. "Analysis of the President`s Budget for 2013," Discussion Papers DP 2013-31, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Rosario G. Manasan, 2013. "Analysis of the President's Budget for 2013," Working Papers id:5391, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; agriculture; competitiveness; comparative advantage; domestic resource cost; DRC; agricultural commodities; paddy rice; yellow maize; white maize; sugarcane; mango; coconut; milkfish; cardava banana; pineapple; hogs; broilers;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:pjdevt:pjd_2014-2015_vol__41-42_nos__1-2g. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Aniceto Orbeta (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.