Knowledge and Information Gaps: Implications for Philippine Food Security
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2016. "Food (In)security and the Price of Rice Self-Sufficiency," Discussion Papers DP 2016-50, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Pandey, Vijay Laxmi & Mahendra Dev, S. & Jayachandran, Usha, 2016. "Impact of agricultural interventions on the nutritional status in South Asia: A review," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 28-40.
- Costales, Achilles & Delgado, Christopher L. & Catelo, Maria Angeles & Lapar, Ma. Lucila & Tiongco, Marites & Ehui, Simeon K. & Bautista, Anne Zillah, 2007. "Scale and access issues affecting smallholder hog producers in an expanding peri-urban market: Southern Luzon, Philippines," Research reports 151, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lowder, Sarah K. & Skoet, Jakob & Raney, Terri, 2016. "The Number, Size, and Distribution of Farms, Smallholder Farms, and Family Farms Worldwide," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 16-29.
- Tabuga, Aubrey D. & Reyes, Celia M. & Asis, Ronina D. & Datu, Maria Blesila G., 2012. "Poverty and Agriculture in the Philippines: Trends in Income Poverty and Distribution," Discussion Papers DP 2012-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Thomas Reardon & Peter Timmer & Julio Berdegue, 2004. "The Rapid Rise of Supermarkets in Developing Countries: Induced Organizational, Institutional, and Technological Change in Agrifood Systems," The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 1(2), pages 168-183.
- Catelo, Salvador P. & Jimenes, Carolyn D., 2016. "An Exploratory Study of the Economic Potential of Philippine Pili Pulp Oil From Waste Pulp," Journal of Economics, Management & Agricultural Development, Journal of Economics, Management & Agricultural Development (JEMAD), vol. 2(1), June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ludovic Bequet, 2022. "Agricultural productivity and land inequality. Evidence from the Philippines," DeFiPP Working Papers 2203, University of Namur, Development Finance and Public Policies.
- Bequet, Ludovic, 2021. "Agricultural productivity and land inequality. Evidence from the Philippines," MPRA Paper 108131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patil, Vikram & Ghosh, Ranjan & Kathuria, Vinish & Farrell, Katharine N., 2020. "Money, Land or self-employment? Understanding preference heterogeneity in landowners’ choices for compensation under land acquisition in India," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C).
- María Priscila Ramos & Estefanía Custodio & Sofía Jiménez & Alfredo J. Mainar-Causapé & Pierre Boulanger & Emanuele Ferrari, 2022. "Do agri-food market incentives improve food security and nutrition indicators? a microsimulation evaluation for Kenya," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 14(1), pages 209-227, February.
- Luis Bauluz & Yajna Govind & Filip Novokmet, 2020. "Global Land Inequality," Working Papers halshs-03022318, HAL.
- Bahta, Y. & Owusu-Sekyeer, E., 2018. "Nexus between homestead food garden programme and land ownership in South Africa: Implication on the income of vegetable farmers," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277732, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tram Anh Thi Nguyen & Kim Anh Thi Nguyen & Curtis Jolly, 2019. "Is Super-Intensification the Solution to Shrimp Production and Export Sustainability?," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(19), pages 1-22, September.
- Islam, Md. Mofakkarul & Sarker, Md. Asaduzzaman & Al Mamun, Md. Abdullah & Mamun-ur-Rashid, Md. & Roy, Debashis, 2021. "Stepping Up versus Stepping Out: On the outcomes and drivers of two alternative climate change adaptation strategies of smallholders," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 148(C).
- Livia Marchetti & Valentina Cattivelli & Claudia Cocozza & Fabio Salbitano & Marco Marchetti, 2020. "Beyond Sustainability in Food Systems: Perspectives from Agroecology and Social Innovation," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(18), pages 1-24, September.
- Anne Jerneck, 2018. "What about Gender in Climate Change? Twelve Feminist Lessons from Development," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(3), pages 1-20, February.
- SIngh Verma, Juhee & Sharma, Pritee, 2019. "Potential of Organic Farming to Mitigate Climate Change and Increase Small Farmers’ Welfare," MPRA Paper 99994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hurley, Mason, 2016. "Re-examining Changes in Farm Size Distributions Worldwide Using a Modified Generalized Method of Moments Approach," Master's Theses and Plan B Papers 249287, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Yuta J. Masuda & Jonathan R.B. Fisher & Wei Zhang & Carolina Castilla & Timothy M. Boucher & Genowefa Blundo‐Canto, 2020. "A respondent‐driven method for mapping small agricultural plots using tablets and high resolution imagery," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(5), pages 727-748, July.
- Koolwal, Gayatri B., 2021. "Improving the measurement of rural women's employment: Global momentum and survey priorities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 147(C).
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2015.
"Small Farmers in High-Value Chains: Binding or Relaxing Constraints to Inclusive Growth?,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 43-52.
- Briones, Roehlano M., 2014. "Small Farmers in High Value Chains: Binding or Relaxing Constraints to Inclusive Growth?," Discussion Papers DP 2014-23, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Yuewen Huo & Songlin Ye & Zhou Wu & Fusuo Zhang & Guohua Mi, 2022. "Barriers to the Development of Agricultural Mechanization in the North and Northeast China Plains: A Farmer Survey," Agriculture, MDPI, vol. 12(2), pages 1-14, February.
- Mahbub Hossain & M. Niaz Asadullah & Uma Kambhampati, 2021. "Women’s empowerment and gender-differentiated food allocation in Bangladesh," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 739-767, September.
- Dang, Hai-Anh & Carletto, Calogero, 2022.
"Recall Bias Revisited: Measure Farm Labor Using Mixed-Mode Surveys and Multiple Imputation,"
IZA Discussion Papers
14997, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dang, Hai-Anh H. & Carletto, Calogero, 2022. "Recall Bias Revisited: Measure Farm Labor Using Mixed-Mode Surveys and Multiple Imputation," GLO Discussion Paper Series 1020, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Ilia Alomía Herrera & Rose Paque & Michiel Maertens & Veerle Vanacker, 2022. "History of Land Cover Change on Santa Cruz Island, Galapagos," Land, MDPI, vol. 11(7), pages 1-24, July.
- Zhiqi Zheng & Hongbo Zhao & Zhengdao Liu & Jin He & Wenzheng Liu, 2021. "Research Progress and Development of Mechanized Potato Planters: A Review," Agriculture, MDPI, vol. 11(6), pages 1-27, June.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Security and Poverty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:pjemad:309413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ceuplph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ceuplph.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.