Poverty and Agriculture in the Philippines: Trends in Income Poverty and Distribution
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mina, Christian D. & Reyes, Celia M. & Gloria, Reneli Ann B., 2015. "Targeting the Agricultural Poor: The Case of PCIC`s Special Programs," Discussion Papers DP 2015-08, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Reyes, Celia M. & Mina, Christian D. & Agbon, Adrian D. & Arboneda, Arkin, 2017. "Crop Insurance Program of the Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation: Integrative Report from the Five Case Regions in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2017-39, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Israel, Danilo C. & Briones, Roehlano M., 2014. "Enhancing Supply Chain Connectivity and Competitiveness of ASEAN Agricultural Products: Identifying Choke Points and Opportunities for Improvement," Discussion Papers DP 2014-07, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsinequality; Philippines; Philippine poverty profile; agricultural poverty; multidimensional poverty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-11-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2012-11-11 (Development)
- NEP-LTV-2012-11-11 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2012-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.