Enhancing Supply Chain Connectivity and Competitiveness of ASEAN Agricultural Products: Identifying Choke Points and Opportunities for Improvement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Intal, Ponciano Jr. S. & Ranit, Luis Osman, 2001. "Literature Review of the Agricultural Distribution Services Sector: Performance, Efficiency and Research Issues," Discussion Papers DP 2001-14, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Trinidad, A.C. & Pomeroy, R.S. & Corpuz, P.V. & Agâ ¿ero, M., 1993. "Bioeconomics of the Philippine small pelagics fishery," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 7817, September.
- Rodriguez, Divina Gracia P. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Aragon, Corazono T., 2007. "Impacts of an Agricultural Development Program for Poor Coconut Producers in the Philippines: An Approach Using Panel Data and Propensity Score Matching Techniques," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(03), December.
- Tabuga, Aubrey D. & Reyes, Celia M. & Asis, Ronina D. & Datu, Maria Blesila G., 2012. "Poverty and Agriculture in the Philippines: Trends in Income Poverty and Distribution," Discussion Papers DP 2012-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patalinghug, Epictetus E., 2015. "Supply Chain Connectivity: Enhancing Participation in the Global Supply Chain," Discussion Papers DP 2015-14, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsinfrastructure; Philippines; logistics; connectivity; agriculture supply chain; choke points;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-02-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2014-02-02 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRE-2014-02-02 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2014-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .