Enhancing Supply Chain Connectivity and Competitiveness of ASEAN Agricultural Products: Identifying Choke Points and Opportunities for Improvement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Intal, Ponciano Jr. S. & Ranit, Luis Osman, 2001. "Literature Review of the Agricultural Distribution Services Sector: Performance, Efficiency and Research Issues," Discussion Papers DP 2001-14, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Trinidad, A.C. & Pomeroy, R.S. & Corpuz, P.V. & Agâ ¿ero, M., 1993. "Bioeconomics of the Philippine small pelagics fishery," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 7817, June.
- Rodriguez, Divina Gracia P. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Aragon, Corazono T., 2007. "Impacts of an Agricultural Development Program for Poor Coconut Producers in the Philippines: An Approach Using Panel Data and Propensity Score Matching Techniques," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(03), December.
- Tabuga, Aubrey D. & Reyes, Celia M. & Asis, Ronina D. & Datu, Maria Blesila G., 2012. "Poverty and Agriculture in the Philippines: Trends in Income Poverty and Distribution," Discussion Papers DP 2012-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patalinghug, Epictetus E., 2015. "Supply Chain Connectivity: Enhancing Participation in the Global Supply Chain," Discussion Papers DP 2015-14, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsinfrastructure; Philippines; logistics; connectivity; agriculture supply chain; choke points;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-02-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2014-02-02 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRE-2014-02-02 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2014-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.