The Potential Impacts of a Free Trade Agreement with the European Union on the Philippine Fisheries Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Trinidad, A.C. & Pomeroy, R.S. & Corpuz, P.V. & Agâ ¿ero, M., 1993. "Bioeconomics of the Philippine small pelagics fishery," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 7817, June.
- Liao, Christine Marie & Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2007.
"Market Access Limitations of the Philippines in the EU Market,"
DP 2007-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Gloria O. Pasadilla, 2007. "Market Access Limitations of the Philippines in the EU Market," Development Economics Working Papers 22679, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Oecd, 2005. "Analysis of Non-Tariff Barriers of Concern to Developing Countries," OECD Trade Policy Papers 16, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; fisheries trade; Philippine fisheries sector; Philippines-EU free trade agreement; fisheries tariffs; fisheries nontariff measures; economic; distributional; and resource impacts;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2014-02-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2014-02-02 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2014-02-02 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2014-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .