Philippines: Food Security versus Agricultural Exports?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David, Cristina C. & Intal, Ponciano Jr. S. & Ponce, Eliseo R., 1992. "Organizing for Results: The Philippine Agricultural Sector," Working Papers WP 1992-08, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Balisacan, Arsenio M. & Ravago, Majah-Leah V., 2003. "THE rice problem in the Philippines: trends, constraints, and policy imperatives," MPRA Paper 24865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Otsuki, Tsunehiro*Wilson,John S.*Sewadeh, Mirvat, 2001. "A race to the top? A case study of food safety standards and African exports," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2563, The World Bank.
- Liao, Christine Marie & Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2007.
"Market Access Limitations of the Philippines in the EU Market,"
DP 2007-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Gloria O. Pasadilla, 2007. "Market Access Limitations of the Philippines in the EU Market," Development Economics Working Papers 22679, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Senate Economic Planning Office SEPO, 2015. "National Land Use Policy: Protecting Prime Agricultural Lands," Working Papers id:7083, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; food security; food self-sufficiency; rice self-sufficiency; agricultural exports;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2011-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .