Analysis of Non-Tariff Barriers of Concern to Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David H. Autor & David Dorn & Gordon H. Hanson, 2016.
"The China Shock: Learning from Labor-Market Adjustment to Large Changes in Trade,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 8(1), pages 205-240, October.
- Autor, David & Dorn, David & Hanson, Gordon, 2016. "The China Shock: Learning from Labor Market Adjustment to Large Changes in Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 11054, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David H. Autor & David Dorn & Gordon H. Hanson, 2016. "The China Shock: Learning from Labor Market Adjustment to Large Changes in Trade," NBER Working Papers 21906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David H. Autor & David Dorn & Gordon H. Hanson, 2016. "The China Shock: Learning from Labor Market Adjustment to Large Changes in Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 5825, CESifo Group Munich.
- Autor, David & Dorn, David & Hanson, Gordon H., 2016. "The China Shock: Learning from Labor Market Adjustment to Large Changes in Trade," IZA Discussion Papers 9748, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Melanie Arntz & Terry Gregory & Ulrich Zierahn, 2016. "The Risk of Automation for Jobs in OECD Countries: A Comparative Analysis," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 189, OECD Publishing.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Sean Lowry, 2012. "US Tire Tariffs: Saving Few Jobs at High Cost," Policy Briefs PB12-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Michael, Bryane & Popov, Maja, 2012. "Do Customs Trade Facilitation Programmes Help Reduce Customs-Related Corruption?," EconStor Preprints 109021, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Jean-Marc Fournier & Åsa Johansson, 2016. "The Effect of the Size and the Mix of Public Spending on Growth and Inequality," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1344, OECD Publishing.
- Pablo D. Fajgelbaum & Amit K. Khandelwal, 2016. "Measuring the Unequal Gains from Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 131(3), pages 1113-1180.
- George J. Borjas & Richard B. Friedman & Lawrence F. Katz, 1997. "How Much Do Immigration and Trade Affect Labor Market Outcomes?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 28(1), pages 1-90.
- Beverelli, Cosimo & Kukenova, Madina & Rocha, Nadia, 2011. "Are you experienced? Survival and recovery of trade relations after banking crises," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2011-03, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Przemyslaw Kowalski & Javier Lopez Gonzalez & Alexandros Ragoussis & Cristian Ugarte, 2015. "Participation of Developing Countries in Global Value Chains: Implications for Trade and Trade-Related Policies," OECD Trade Policy Papers 179, OECD Publishing.
- Daron Acemoglu & Pascual Restrepo, 2017. "Robots and Jobs: Evidence from US Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 23285, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William R. Cline, 2004. "Trade Policy and Global Poverty," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 379.
- Orsetta Causa & Mikkel Hermansen & Nicolas Ruiz, 2016. "The Distributional Impact of Structural Reforms," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1342, OECD Publishing.
- Robert G. Eccles & Ioannis Ioannou & George Serafeim, 2012. "The Impact of Corporate Sustainability on Organizational Processes and Performance," NBER Working Papers 17950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mikkel Hermansen & Nicolas Ruiz & Orsetta Causa, 2016. "The distribution of the growth dividends," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1343, OECD Publishing.
- Alessandro Saia & Dan Andrews & Silvia Albrizio, 2015. "Productivity Spillovers from the Global Frontier and Public Policy: Industry-Level Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1238, OECD Publishing.
- Robert Koopman & William Powers & Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2010.
"Give Credit Where Credit Is Due: Tracing Value Added in Global Production Chains,"
NBER Working Papers
16426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Koopman & William Powers & Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2011. "Give Credit where Credit is Due: Tracing Value Added in Global Production Chains," Working Papers 312011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mkuna, Eliaza, 2014. "East Africa Community (EAC) Non Tariff Barriers and their Effects on Tanzanian Small and Medium Agro Enterprises Cross Border Trade," Research Theses 243444, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Biswajit Dhar & Murali Kallummal, 2007. "Taming non-tariff barriers - Can the World Trade organization find a solution?," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT,in: Mia Mikic (ed.), FUTURE TRADE RESEARCH AREAS THAT MATTER TO DEVELOPING COUNTRY POLICYMAKERS, volume 61, chapter 5, pages 131-171 United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Okumu, Luke & Nyankori, James Cyprian Okuk, 2010. "Non-tariff barriers in EAC customs union: implications for trade between Uganda and other EAC countries," Research Series 113621, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Liu, Lan & Yue, Chengyan, 2013. "Investigating the impacts of time delays on trade," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 108-114.
- Israel, Danilo C., 2014. "The Potential Impacts of a Free Trade Agreement with the European Union on the Philippine Fisheries Sector," Discussion Papers DP 2014-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Uttam Kumar Deb, 2006. "Rules of Origin and Non-Tariff Barriers in Agricultural Trade: Perspectives from Bangladesh and Cambodia," Working Papers 1206, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
More about this item
Keywordsdeveloping countries; Doha Development Agenda; market access; NAMA notifications; non-tariff barriers; non-tariff measures; regional integration; south-south trade; surveys; trade disputes;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2005-10-15 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2005-10-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2005-10-15 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:16-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .