Analysis of Non-Tariff Barriers of Concern to Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mkuna, Eliaza, 2014. "East Africa Community (Eac) Non Tariff Barriers And Their Effects On Tanzanian Small And Medium Agro Enterprises Cross Border Trade," Research Theses 265576, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Okumu, Luke & Nyankori, James Cyprian Okuk, 2010. "Non-tariff barriers in EAC customs union: implications for trade between Uganda and other EAC countries," Research Series 113621, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Israel, Danilo C., 2014.
"The Potential Impacts of a Free Trade Agreement with the European Union on the Philippine Fisheries Sector,"
DP 2014-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Mkuna, Eliaza, 2014. "East Africa Community (EAC) Non Tariff Barriers and their Effects on Tanzanian Small and Medium Agro Enterprises Cross Border Trade," Research Theses 243444, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Biswajit Dhar & Murali Kallummal, 2007. "Taming non-tariff barriers - Can the World Trade organization find a solution?," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, in: Mia Mikic (ed.), FUTURE TRADE RESEARCH AREAS THAT MATTER TO DEVELOPING COUNTRY POLICYMAKERS, volume 61, chapter 5, pages 131-171, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Bob Fisher, 2006. "Preference Erosion, Government Revenues and Non‐tariff Trade Barriers," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(10), pages 1377-1393, October.
- Liu, Lan & Yue, Chengyan, 2013. "Investigating the impacts of time delays on trade," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 108-114.
More about this item
Keywordsdeveloping countries; Doha Development Agenda; market access; NAMA notifications; non-tariff barriers; non-tariff measures; regional integration; south-south trade; surveys; trade disputes;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2005-10-15 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2005-10-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-INT-2005-10-15 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:16-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.