Report NEP-AGR-2005-10-15This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oecd, 2005. "Regional Trading Arrangements and the Multilateral Trading System: Agriculture," OECD Trade Policy Papers 15, OECD Publishing.
- Peter Czaga, 2004. "Analysis of Non-Tariff Measures: The Case of Prohibitions and Quotas," OECD Trade Policy Papers 6, OECD Publishing.
- Oecd, 2005. "Analysis of Non-Tariff Barriers of Concern to Developing Countries," OECD Trade Policy Papers 16, OECD Publishing.
- Dale Andrew & Karim Dahou & Ronald Steenblik, 2004. "Addressing Market-Access Concerns of Developing Countries arising from Environmental and Health Requirements: Lessons from National Experiences," OECD Trade Policy Papers 5, OECD Publishing.
- Jean-Lois Arcand & Béatrice d'Hombres, 2005. "Testing for Separation in Agricultural Household Models and Unobservable Individual Effects: A Note," Microeconomics 0510007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher McGrory Klyza & Andrew Savage & Jonathan Isham, 2005. "Local Environmental Groups, the Creation of Social Capital, and Environmental Policy: Evidence from Vermont," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0407r, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Bernhard Buehrlen & Maurizio Canavari & Barbara Breitschopf, 2005. "Determinants of consumer preferences towards functional foods with seaweed ingredients," Others 0510001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henrique Monteiro, 2005. "Water Pricing Models: a survey," Others 0510002, University Library of Munich, Germany.